Character Backstory - The Widow's Bite

What is life?

Who was phone?

1 Like

Maya already has a recapture - her forward+HK.

Not really since she can just jump over all of that to. On the rest of the topic I agree her story is descriptive and honestly one of the best written.

Sadira needs a Dramatic Buff come Season 3 and that buff is after becoming One with the Demon Race and embracing her Spider Demon Goddess she will Grow 2 more Arms.

Sadira with Four Arms is not only doper than fiction but if they gave her the Ability to preform spinning blade demon as a linker ONLY in air for a Mid-Combo recapture ONLY would be cool.

1.She cannot do Spinning Blade Demon in the Air raw.

2.She can ONLY use Air-Linker SBD after she already completed 3 or more hits while in the Air. OR If she catches the Opponent with a Widows Bite while both Her and the victim are in the Air.

3.Air-Linker SBD recaptures the Opponent so you can officially end her combos however you wish after an Air Juggle instead of spending meter to do it using Shadow Recluse.

Now Because of Her newly grown 2 arms in S3 after embracing the Demon energy, ALL of Her Air Punch Buttons gain 2 extra Hits. Allowing you to achieve the multiple hits Needed to gain access to Air-Linker SBD. She also gains a New target combo with her four arms on the ground that leaves her +4 on hit but -12 on block.

p.s. I don’t even play or like her, but this would definitely propel her correctly on her monster path. Cambion Sadira all day.

A buff? I’m not sure if she needs a big one. Considering the fact she’s already pretty troubling for me as it is. I think this miht be stretching it a bit, especially since I don’t think she’ll be getting a design change in season 3.

@KevBones100

I tweeted that question to Adam an he favorited it! Assuming SJ doesn’t have a back story, December 7th.

2 Likes

awesome!!! :smiley:

Neat though I would have liked to see her start the Rylai clan instead of joining them. Also a nice touch making her a bloodthirsty and cruel warrior. I got an image of Sadira really enjoying fights to the point of ecstasy when blood is shed.

Shame no word about her golden eyes or the changing into black during her instinct.

1 Like

Hey Aquarius,

Cinder never intended to kill Sadira- It’s like the story read: “Her activities became more audacious, forcing ARIA to warn her of her increasing presence in the public eye.”

The Hisako incident happened before Cinder’s storyline, and Omen gave Sadira his offer before ARIA got sick of Sadira for not only overstepping her bounds by making a public name for her and the Red Eyes, but since she secured that important inter-dimensional gizmo from Glacius, Sadira hasn’t pulled her own weight nearly as much as the rest of her cronies in Season 2… Sadira was already on the fence about leaving Ultratech for Omen’s tempting proposition, when Cinder stopped by to personally deliver a brutal pink slip as ordered by ARIA.

Sadira has made up her mind, and she’s one of the very few allies Gargos will have when he joins us in Season 3! :wink:

-Zenek

6 Likes

And at the same time overall Sadira truly has the KILLER INSTINCT :wink:

@DraconianMith

Okay, so you’ve got a leader of a clan of assassins that are for hire, which is already cliche’ enough (like the Lin Kuei from the Mortal Kombat franchise). But now you want her to have 4 arms too (like Sheeva, which is also from the Mortal Kombat franchise)?

Are you intentionally trying to draw parallels between these 2 games?

@GalacticGeek

I’m really not though!! I’m actually trying to evolve Sadira to be more like Man-Spider, a sexii, professionally trained at the art of Death Man-Spider…rather She-Spider. Especially since IG and I both agree on taking Sadira into the direction of Human who sold her Soul to a Demon Goddess to gain powers and abilities that would Vanquish her enemies. Plus you know crazy ■■■■■ jumping from wall to wall with four arms, daggers, a hoodie, heck fire eyes, and web traps is DOPE.

Regarding above, I DO feel they should give her a spidery outfit skin or at least accessories. There is s a huge opportunity to make her even more badass.

If they were to do multiple arms I’d rather see the spinal-related harryhausen kali statue creature

1 Like

True. Those special inhuman quality should have been emphasized. Although I guess tou could just say it’s because of the spider gem that gave her that stuff

You should’ve said “4 more arms” - not 2. That way she’s a true arachnid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m going to vote on the side “not a fan” of this backstory. It was ok up until the spider man bite. You guys could have done better then that.

It wasn’t just a spider man bite though. The spider literally dug it’s way through her chest and ate her heart.(you kinda have to bite first in order to do that.) that different enough to differentiate between spider man.

4 Likes

That makes more sense to relate to her golden eyes.
Id love to see a rylai skin of the girls in back in white

The golden…thing? Covetted this…thing?

come on guys -__-

anyways interesting stuff, she’s much more evil than I initially saw her >:3