Divada (Maya)
Jetpac (Fulgore)
dark queen (Mira)
mark of ninja (Jago)
Crom (Tusk)
Scalebound Drew (Kim Wu)
Ascend hand of Kul (Raam)
Monster Max (Gargos)

No more guests. They are not new characters…

New lore characters if any

No more guests! Stop trying to turn this into smash brothers. Above all else No more battletoads.

3 Likes

Joanna and Edgar would be awesome.

I think Zitz has lots of potential but personally I want characters to contrast with each other so I’d prefer one toad at a time.

I’d like to see some other Microsoft guests if we HAVE to have them because frankly those are more likely to make it in the game, since they already own the rights.

Atriox (Halo Wars 2)
The lead Brute in Halo Wars 2, he would be a good fit to promote the game plus the survey asked if we wanted a Brute. Either Atriox or Tartarus would likely be the choices.

Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
Main character from the Perfect Dark games, everyone knows who she is.

Theresa (Fable series)
The sister of the main protagonist of Fable and a main character through most of the series, she’s a magical blind fortune teller. Mysterious character, could be an awesome one to flesh out.

You know, I’ve seen a lot of posts about actually bringing in new guest characters & such, but I really don’t think anyone has mentioned new skins in this way for the game. That would be an awesome idea!

A Joanna Dark skin for Orchid, for example…would likely satisfy people wanting her in while at the same time not actually introducing a new character.

Also like the Dark Queen Mira idea.

Some of rhe choices you suggested though…maybe not. But the idea is pretty solid.

1 Like