Your Top 5 Most Anticipated 2016 Games

OH I forgot about Cuphead!

1 Like

1) Gears of War 4

2) KI Season 3

1. Fallout 4 (Far Harbor)

Honorable Mentions

1. Doom

2. Dark Souls 3 (Play the first for 5’ only, seemed okay)

3. Bus Simulator 2016

Mine are:

1. Formula Fusion
  2. Combat Core
  3. KI Season 3
  4. Riptide GP: Renegade
  5. DOOM
  1. GoW 4
  2. Quantum Break
  3. KI S3
  4. Final Fantasy XV
  5. Doom
 but after seeing that multiplayer will be a copy of Halo 4/MCC
 dont know.

In no particular order:

1. Dark Souls 3
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
  4. Nier Automata
  5. Killer Instinct S3
  • Recore: This is the most visually appealing game MS has imo. A lot more unique than anything they have put out in a decade.
  • Final Fantasy XV: Never played FF before but MGV made me look outside to Japanese games more. Plus it looks gorgeous. The music is beautiful as well.
  • Cuphead: I may or many not be the mod for the sub reddit of this game
  • Deus Ex: Best cyber punk franchise. The last game was one of the best games of all time.

That’s about it so far. Looking forward to Scalebound next year just hope they make the protagonist look different. Has a generic face and looks like a skiny version of Nero from DMC4. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night looks great too. The art style in that game has my interest and Ori got me into metrovanias. Last but not least am looking forward to Red Ashe. The game is supposed to look like an anime Megaman game. That alone sounds appealing.

Gears 4 has a lot to show before I even think about purchasing. Gears 2 is one of my favorite games of all time because all the boss battles were unique and never done before in a shooter before. It was so epic. Gears 3 was a lot smaller in scale to Gears 2 imo. Also, the new Gears game looks dark literally. I can’t see anything. I just wanted an ominous game.

Crackdown
 meh. I didn’t like the first one because it was just running around and make your own fun. It’s why I don’t like the GTA games. Most of the fun comes from getting to places in those games. I just want a good campaign and Crackdown was super barebones and all you did was run around until you found something to shoot. Boring.

Undecided on Overwatch and Quantum Break.