Your Reaction: Shadow Jago is released bare-bones

The mask you speak of with the horns and tusks is 1 of the 3 masks sets that were for Jago and didn’t make the cut.
Originally there was 6 designs in the KI Ultra fan book. I thought that the 3 that didnt make it were actually better than the 3 accessories that we got for Jago.
One is a skull mask, one has horns and tusks and the other is a better looking version of the bronze/ gold mask.

3 Likes

They should use those unused masks for Shadow Jago.

4 Likes

Happy with just the moveset intro and outro really.

1 Like

Same here, anything beyond that is above expectation. If they do go above and beyond I’ll be grateful, not angry if they don’t.

3 Likes

In the end, we got what we asked for. The moveset itself. His intro, outro, taunt, and ultimate are really cool too. Especially his outro.

4 Likes

You know, given what we’ve seen from IG so far, I don’t really think bare bones is their style. I’m willing to bet they’ll throw in something extra with Shadow Jago.

3 Likes

Shadow Jago’s unmasked should look like this.

1 Like

If I get Shago, as is found on the Select Screen, but with the moveset as showcased?

Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit floor. Let the bodies hit the…

:wink:

2 Likes

We might as well get him fully made into a character if we funded that much amount of money.

3 Likes

Either next month in October or this coming November

I hope they reveal Shadow Jago’s instinct mode and Kim Wu’s trailer on my birthday Oct 7…

2 Likes