You know you Did Something wrong when

I fully support the guys cosplay, but I feel he should have taken extra steps to… You know… make sure we couldn’t see his pubic hair live on stream.

3 Likes

ahhh yes. i forgot forum trolls only have a 3rd grade comprehension level so they can twist things to their liking.

The post was nothing about the person who cosplayed orchid.

It was in fact about how the makers if the current KI compeletly destroyed Orchid’s look that a guy can look like her better than she looks herself.

I’m sure 90% of you trolls wasnt around for when KI came out orginaly back in the 90’s or you would have noticed that the guy choose to use the outfits from KI 2 that came out in the 90’s and nothing about the current orchid.

What was twisted exactly? What was there to comprehend? This is what you wrote:

“It won’t take you long to notice.” You just mentioned his nuts bulging out and then you say that.

Nowhere in there did you say anything at all about how “the current KI completely destroyed Orchid’s look so badly that a guy can look like her better than she looks herself.” 20 additional comments after yours and no one assumed that’s what you meant. Is that on everyone else or is that on you? Do you honestly think it’s realistic that people should’ve inferred your actual intention (assuming that’s what it was and you weren’t backtracking off a joke, but I’ll take you at your word) based on what you said above?

To me, it just read like “look at this dude dressed as Orchid with his nuts bulging out” and “I cried when I watched this video.” Tell me how someone that doesn’t know you should read your original post and think “this guy seems mad that a man can dress as Orchid and look more like her than the regular Orchid does” as opposed to “this guy’s making fun of the dude dressing as Orchid.”

I tried to be diplomatic in my post, but the fact that you call us trolls and blame us for not understanding you when clearly you didn’t remotely get your intention behind posting that video across properly is kinda ridiculous.

Why is that even relevant? Do you honestly think that most people around here are too young to remember the old games? From what I’ve gathered on my time on this board, most people here tend to be in their 30’s and most of them liked the old games or have at least played them enough to know what Orchid looked like in KI and KI2.

FWIW, I played the originals in the arcade back in the day a good deal. I think most of us recognize the version of Orchid that Michael was dressed as. Not sure why that means he hates new Orchid, but if that’s how you want to interpret it, be my guest. Maybe that’s the case. I have no idea.

Sorry, I really don’t mean to jump down your throat and I’m not mad at all even if this post makes me sound that way, but the next time you accuse people of having a 3rd grade comprehension level and call them trolls, maybe take a second to check and make sure that you got your original point across well enough so that people that aren’t you could read it and know what you’re trying to communicate.

4 Likes

But as you said:-

So what exactly has this got to do with Orchid’s current look, again?
Nice attempt at a save and trying to play the “everyone else is a troll but I’m innocent” card when in your OP you state that:-

I’m pretty sure you weren’t crying cause you were moved to tears over how good his cosplay is (and it really, genuinely is) so what is the reason you “cried” exactly? Care to explain?

Oh, I think you’re giving him far too much credit, here. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, you are giving him too much benefit of the doubt. His post speaks for itself and didn’t confuse anybody in any way. It’s not vague or confusing or really even open to interpretation.

1 Like

@TailsTiger as written, the OP doesn’t even begin to imply a criticism against KI’13 Orchid’s design and is pretty blatantly attacking or degrading the person cosplaying Orchid instead.

If you actually intend to discuss the design of old Orchid vs new Orchid I recommend you use the search function and find a thread which already exists regarding that topic.

6 Likes