Yes! Bayonetta made it into Smash Bros!

I’ve never liked her - she’s way too over-the-top and flamboyant.

Oh, and the music is top notch too :wink:

1 Like

No more Xenoblade characters in Smash… :cry:

Having never played Bayonetta, or Fire Emblem, I have no hype towards Bayonetta or Corrin at all. I actually have some hate towards Corrin because it’s another FE character for the sake of it being another FE character. Turning into a dragon does nothing for me.

Cloud has somewhat peaked my interest though. I didn’t buy him yet but I plan to. I’m pretty disappointed that his Midgar stage only has 2 of the original songs and no remixes, but I’m glad to see that they got his victory poses and victory theme right.

I have Cloud!

He’s actually very fun, but you have to know where to put yourself in order to fight properly. He hits hard though, and has a legit meteor smash. Plus Limit Break is a Game Changer. It’s really helpful, and It’s fun teasing the other person, canceling in and out of Charging Limit Break, rolling around.

Then play it :wink:

1 Like

So I suppose that Bayonetta is one of your least favorite female game characters and overall one of your least favorite video game characters, yes?

Well, I wouldn’t call her my least favorite - I just don’t like her is all… I think she’s a really cheesy, bad character design. Guns in her shoes and her clothes are made from her own hair!? I mean, come on! That’s weird and, IMO, absolutely gross!

The ONLY reason she’s popular is because she exudes sex appeal like crazy. Nearly all of her assets are on full display for all the young adolescent boys to see - and they’re willing to pay through the nose to get a look at her.

Take my advice: Internet and ■■■■ - it’s far cheaper, faster, and easier.

1 Like

And she is a real BADASS too :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

Wednesday this week :slight_smile:

I’m buying her today. I HAVE TO

2 Likes

The patch is live now :slightly_smiling: Downloading as we speak WOOT

Me too! LOL

MY BODY IS READY

1 Like

SOOOOOOOOO…How do you like her?

Really fun! But I need more practice. Lol

1 Like

Not sure if I should download new update to smash and delete my recreational game animal crossing new leaf for space or just wait decisions decisions.