Xbox one or ps4

Well, it shouldn’t though. Even if you’re playing a lot of KI, you still know the Sony exclusives are your preference.

I’m usually the guy that likes both, although initially I wanted the Xbox One because of Killer Instinct whereas others wanted Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Use xbox one more like ki more then sfv but bloodborne has been a blast get most my multi plats on ps4 bit i rarely ever play story games mostly ki fifa on xbox one

I have all 3…but I prefer Xbox one over them all. I only play Bloodborne and Uncharted on PS4. really I only have PS4 for PS exclusive games. If they were on Xbox one I wouldnt play PS4 at all.

I bought an xbox one. the moment i saw Killer Instinct anounced for x1, i was sold.
but i think both systems are very good.
Xbox is mainly multiplayer focused games and co-op like Forza horizon 3, Halo 5, Gears 4,…
Playstation have more singleplayer focused games like uncharted, god of war, horizon zero dawn,…
I think what microsoft does now with buy once, play on windows 10 is a very good thing for all players especialy for ps4 players.
now they can also play microsoft games against xbox gamers.
it brings gamers from all platforms together and thats a good thing.
all xbox exclusives are coming to PC and thats ok.
Console gamers will Always play on console, its not that people who have an xbox gonna play now xbox games only on PC. just look at Multi-plat games, call of duty is for several years on all platforms and still millions of people play it on console.
people like me just like to sit in front of their TV next to some friends, play KI or some co-op game.
anyway, playstation is more single player focused and xbox more co-op and multiplayer.
ps; if Nintendo NX next year is not to expensive, i think of buy me that to just for the new ZELDA game. just looked epic.
and if i could, i would pre-order already that ‘project scorpio’. sounds like a console with high end PC specs, so thats a good thing.
Playstation ‘neo’ nobody really knows whats going on with that cause they didn’t say or showed anything at E3 about the neo. so don’t know what to think about that, its still a gessing game.
PS, XBOX or PC, its a good time to be a gamer.
Have fun on any platform you like. (or all of them) :wink:

I bought an Xbox One and I’ve really enjoyed the exclusives on it. KI of course, but also Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the Blind Forest, Dead Rising 3, etc.

Honestly, Sony just hasn’t made a good number of exclusive games that I really want. In fact, The Last Guardian is really the only game that I’m regretting not having a PS4 for at this point.

I really wanted the Final Fantasy VII Remake until they started talking about what they’re doing with the battle system and what not. At that point, my desire for it disappeared.

Uncharted 4 and Street Fighter V would be nice, but the latter seems like a bit of a mess and I played and beat the first three Uncharted games. I can’t imagine the 4th really blowing me away, especially considering the fact that I had the Vita Uncharted game and got bored of it and didn’t finish it.

I actually had a PS4 for about a year or so and wound up selling it. Once The Order came out and got such terrible reviews and I looked on the horizon to the games coming up, I just didn’t see much of a reason to keep it.

In all honesty, and really, this is my opinion, I’m not hating on Sony or PS fans, but I feel like, for me, their consoles have been declining in games that I actually like since PSone. Loved that system and ton of games that came out on it. PS2 a little less, PS3 a good deal less and PS4 almost not at all. Again, I’m just talking exclusives here.

When the first Xbox launched, it almost felt like a spiritual successor to the Dreamcast given all the Sega games they were getting. That alone engendered some good will with me, and I’ve enjoyed their systems more and more with each subsequent release (again, in terms of exclusives).

I can easily see why it’s the opposite for many people, or why they completely and utterly prefer Sony systems. I just don’t anymore, and I say that as someone that used to own a PS4, Vita and PSP and as someone that still owns a PSone, PS2 and PS3.

I get this question EVERY MONTH in school, most people say PS4 is better, but yet they can’t give a reason for it.

I literally ask why, and they would be like “better games” or “better design”.

Now I picked Xbox One for one reason and that reason ONLY. To play Halo 5 and Killer Instinct.

I changed to xbox since forza motorsport 3. i am a huge race fan and loved the grand turismo’s on ps until gt3. about that time forza motorsport games got better than GT and they still are. especialy on ps4 for race fans there’s nothing much to do. driveclub looks realy good but laks cars and customization. GT sports is only like a little part of what forza motorsport 6 is.
about 6 years ago the forza series became much bigger and better than grand turismo and for me that was enough to change my main console.
but its still up to you, i say just follow the games that you like! You play games, not consoles.

Uncharted 4 will blow you away! Its Fn amazing looking! Maybe the best and most detailed graphics Ive ever seen! Im playing it all week and stayed up way too late last night …its super awesome!