Xbox Arena Weekly Practice Tournaments

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you all a heads up that we’ve set up a weekly practice tournament for Killer Instinct. The tournament starts at 7:00 PST on Friday for North America and 7:00 GMT for Western Europe. Registration is open to everyone so join in and show us your skills (or exhibit the ribbit, as it were). Simply navigate to the Killer Instinct game hub on console or the Xbox App and check out the tournaments tab to see everything upcoming.

I also wanted to call out that you can make your own tournaments now using the Xbox App (console creation coming soon). These tournaments are tied to your clubs so any member of your club can join. Try setting up tournaments between your friends, your local scene, or just people you know are around your skill level. Just like with our scheduled tournaments, brackets and matches are handled on our end and you’ll receive a notification for each match as soon as it’s ready. Let us know what you think!

I also wanted to thank everyone who’s participated in Arena so far. We’ve heard your feedback and have big plans going forward to give you the best experience possible. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the practice tournaments and best of luck. May your reads be clean and your resets dirty.

Thanks,
Daniel (GT: Dragonglove)

4 Likes