Wow the new level 4 ender looks great in this clip that was just released

I hate to tell you this, I have no idea who that is. I’ve seen it all over twitch TV on Max’s gameplay streams and other stuff, but I have no idea who that is or the meme attached to it.

I guess I’ve been living under a rock or something.

1 Like

I’ve just spent all my energy discussing in the other threads. It took a lot out of me (and a lot out of everyone else, too) and I don’t have any more energy for this topic. They’re going to give us the toggle option and then those that like it can use it, and those that don’t can turn it off.

Google “kappa meaning” and it’ll pop up.

Looks GREAT!!!

not feeling it … hope i’m wrong again on release and actual play time

Preach

It’s just impression or the ultra combo sequence looks slightly faster than before?

Although i’ll probably toggle off the option in the beginning of S3, I can definitely see the work put into the new ender. It further defines KI as a 90’s trope. It’s flashy, makes you feel that reaching a level 4 ender is worth achieving more often, and it gives the characters more depth since you can observe all their animations up close. I’ll most likely turn the option on after getting comfortable with the new mechanics. Awesome stuff IG.

The season 3 stages look so damn good, its a shame they’re cutting them short.

A Tibetan ninja facing a mass-manufactured robot on the street of china with an 8-bit battletoad’s theme… why does this fact never cease to amaze me?

OnTopic - If gameplay can continue because the camera returned to normal shortly before the victim gets knocked, I’m alright with it…

I can’t overstate how good this looks or how hyped I am for release day!

Now THAT is amazing! WOOO! looking forward to the new Lvl 4 enders! I knew they looked better than what we saw before hand.

this ^

Stages were finall till they ot around to impoverishing those.

1. where did you find this video?

2. where are arbiters accessories?

Wrong thread to ask that in. :stuck_out_tongue:

true. I was waiting for them in the video. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad that some people are enjoying them. I still think they look omega whack and will turn them off as soon as possible. Actually, I like them even less now that the clip made it clear that these new enders ruin the flow of the music.

6 Likes

I still don’t like them haha

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

The funny thing is that the one shown is probably one of the least janky and messed-up looking ones.

1 Like