Wow so we can't even discuss topics any more

The censorship has gotten insane, the moderator and admins have gotten way to power hungry, getting flagged and posts getting taking down because a topic is popular…this is ridiculous. The forums are now basically ran like a dictatorship, if you don’t agree with something your topic gets locked or you get a ban, or some other BS. Way to treat your fans IG.

YOUR REAL FANS WHO WON’T DROP KI IF IT GOT AN M RATING.

You know what would cause people to stop playing the game? BS intollerance from MODS and Developers who run there game like it was made for a 12 year old, and a forum thats run like a commie dictatorship.

Pathetic.

They closed it cause it went off topic.

HOW DID IT GET OFF TOPIC BECAUSE I SAID “HI” to someone and asked to post pics? thats BS they closed it because they know that topic will always live, untill KI becomes M rated.

What a wasted opportunity to end your post with the words: VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

3 Likes

Stop… Please… forgot about that.

I told you again, again and AGAIN! Iron Galaxy won’t let KI become like MK. Did you know KI 1994 and KI2 are T rating? Remember, Adam said “KI never focus gore. KI focus combos.” Then stop complains about T rating!

1 Like

So keep the combo system and add some gore! Incorporate gore into ultras and ultimates. KI has a 10000x better fighting system than MK. Adding gore will NOT make KI an MK clone or copy cat. MK DID NOT MAKE GORE! Like I said, the Reclassification of KI to Mature discussion will NEVER die. The only way it will stop will be when they finally push it M. Then it will continue to be discussed with people putting down their ideas on new enders.

IT WILL NEVER DIE. NOR SHOULD IT.

Rant posts?

Time for you to take some time off.

9 Likes