Worst choice for character

I know this thread is about the worst character choices, but let’s talk about the best…

PEPSIMAAAAN

1 Like

PepsiMan? Why is that a thing?

Why not?

Lego Bionicle
Lego Hero Factory
Lego Ninjago
Lego Chima

Lol ahh geez. You could pair them up with absolutely anyone. One kick and it’s game over for them.

1 Like

Touchè and indeed so too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Bowser aka King Koopa
Toad
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Princess Rosalia

1 Like

But when are they gonna add DIO???

1 Like

A giant red ball.

A trio of princess can only be fought by a trio of bad ■■■ babes. That right death battle is going 3x3 so pull up to your favorite In n Out, order your fries to go because it’s about to get hot. The main event is princess toadstool, princess peach, and princess rosalia vs Orchid, Kim Wu, and Maya

Princess peach: come on girls let’s show these binches what royalty can do.
Orchid, Kim, and Maya roll their eyes and say in unison "I knew plumber candy were dumb, but S&$! These chicks sure know how pick their battles"
Maya: no point beating around the bush, or the pipe in this case… Which one y’all wanna kill, I’ve got dibs on the peach.
Orchid: it’s only fitting I take Rosalia
Kim: ah great leave me with the boring one.
Orchid: they are all boring Kim so quite whinnin and start Killin.

Peach: we’re gunna show you what happens when you cross our men.

Kim: so we’re gunna have tea and crumpets?

Rosalia charges orchid letting loose her battle cry. Orchid didn’t even turn away from the bar or her drink, she just holds her crow bar straight out behind her and Rosalia impailed herself on it as she charged.

Orchid: over all ready? Give me a minute I gotta get this crap off my stick.

Peach: we aren’t going to stand for this. Get her toadstool.
Toad: I hate it when you call me that.
Kim: Shall we wait outside while you two love birds finish your squabble?

Toad charges fiercely but trips over her own dress landing at Kim’s feet who promptly stomps on her neck, breaking her third cervical vertebrae causing instant death. Kim adds degradation by picking up the dead body and playing it like a marionette. Kim said mockingly imitating toadstool. “Oh no peach, when’s your stupid boyfriend gunna save the day?” With a laugh and a nudge to Maya, Kim drops the dead body which lands with a thud.

Maya: just you and me peach.
Maya’s face begins to contort into something horrifyingly sinister as she rises to here feet and faces peach

Peach: uh Mario?

Temperance and Vengeance levitate at Maya’s side. With a single gesture of her hand both plunge deep into Peaches breast and she falls to the ground.

Mario and Luigi arrive
Mario: oh no, who’s pipes are we gunna plumb now?

Maya, orchid and Kim beckon them in unison. “Oh boys…” They gesture with a single finger to come hither.

1 Like

Red ball vs Saberwulf.

Ahh crap he’s playing with the ball. Here saber, get the the ball, get the ball. And fetch

Ruff.

1 Like

Is it princess Rosalia or princess Daisy?

Who’s that guy?

That is a Goron from the Legend of Zelda series. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This:

His name is Darunia and he is from Ocarina of Time. However, the pictured version is from Hyrule Warriors. ^^

1 Like

Ocarina of Time was my fav Zelda game until Twilight Princess. I love them both… However, A Link Between Worlds runs a close second after these two games. LBW is so freaking amazing and its score… Lorule Castle them still gives me shivers.

1 Like

Sounds like your more well versed then I on this matter. I haven’t played Zelda since it was on the NES. You wanna write his scene?

1 Like

Both actually

That makes sense. I’d make the change but I like the story too much

1 Like