Worst choice for character

Or better yet Peter and Glenn vs Orchid and Maya!!

Ahh those two womanizers. They’d both stare at orchid and Maya racks and get the crap kicked out of them for it.

1 Like

Ed, Edd, & Eddy vs. Fulgore, Kilgore, & ARIA

1 Like

Well we got one that’s a know it all, another that’s a total dunderhead, and they both follow an Ed that would do anything for a quarter. They wouldn’t fight the ultratech robots, they’d end up with a job for ultratech.

1 Like

Carmen Sandiego vs. Orchid
Carmen Sandiego vs. Kan-Ra

Orchid seeks to claim a bounty on Carmen’s husband (where’s Waldo) and gets her ace kicked.
Carmen goes on a blind date with Kan Ra. He didn’t like her and bailed.

1 Like

Two Angry Beavers vs. Riptor and Sabrewulf

I don’t know anything about two angry beavers but all I can think of is a romantic dinner for Riptor and Saberwulf where the entree is fried angry beavers.

2 Likes

Cow and Chicken vs. Riptor and Sabrewulf

3 Likes

The only fight where rippy and sabre show up with nothing but a bottle of bbq sauce

2 Likes

Jessica Rabbit vs. Sabrewulf

2 Likes

Close one. Jessica rabbit could use the same ultimate as orchid did back in ki2 with the boob flash. However, I’m not convinced Saberwulf would be that interested as an animal. So once again, bottle of BBQ sauce is all Saberwulf will need.

1 Like

I dunno, she did seduce a rabbit. :wink:

2 Likes

I see what ya did there.

Turing those two into a steak and bbq chicken X3

My favorites!

2 Likes

Considering that " doing it like rabbits" is an ode to how horny the creature is, so I would imagine seducing a rabbit wouldn’t be that hard. But Saberwulf isn’t interested in much else besides eatting and killing.

1 Like

Dave the Barbarian vs. Tusk

Not familiar with the series, but Dave looks like a dim wit. I’d bet that it just takes one slice from tusk while Dave stands there and drools.
Like Johnny Bravo
 Ooo that’s a good one.
Johnny Bravo vs Shinsako
Johnny: Hey ghosty Mama.
Slash

Johnny: woah fiesty!

1 Like

Super Grover vs. Omen

SG: Want to watch me fly?
Omen: like this?
SG: uhh
Omen kills him.

Eh woulda been funnier if SG went against someone that could and will mutilate his face.

1 Like

Remember, this you must
 Super Grover is voiced by Frank Oz. :wink:

2 Likes