Worst choice for character

Hank from the Madness Combat series

I donā€™t think I know that series. How about Hank Hill vs anyone?

He can just walk into ki tavern
Hank: anyone here need some clean burning propane uh he he he.

And everyone just mob rushes him.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh geez thatā€™s so weird lol. So which one is Hank? Is he the guy doin all the whooping, or is he the guy doin the boogie in the back ground. In either case, put him against Riptor. Chomp, gulp, game over. Iā€™ll dig Hank outta rippys dookie later. Or Iā€™ll have a CNA do it lol.

1 Like

Hank is the one doing the butt-whooping, the one beating up on the other guys :laughing:

Now CNA? :confused:

Certified Nurse Assistant, and Iā€™m 3 weeks away from getting my LPN licensed practical nurse

1 Like

Iron Man and War Machine vs. Fulgore and Kilgore

They could actually go a few rounds. Fulgore has to win before iron Man busts out that laser cutter from ironman 2. Kilgore and warmachine would probably have their bullets collide in mid air like in the movie wanted, that would be bad ***. Both Kilgore and fulgore will have to get in close with a melee attack.
Perhaps a distraction technique. Wait for Tony to start talking girls and Brody to start talking about his job, then beat the crap out of em.

1 Like

Ghost Rider vs. Cinder

1 Like

Ghost Rider and cinder hook up on a tinder date. Apparently the two guys thought the other was a girl. They both becolame iterate and got into a fight. Human torch was present to referee. The two threw punches and the collective heat was starting to melt the ground underneath until they had melted through the Earthā€™s crust. With the combination of human torch as referee, cinder, and the Earthā€™s mantle Ghost Rider diedā€¦

A second scenario takes place at a church and cinder throws some boiling holy water in ghost riders face.

1 Like

How about aqua teen hunger force.
Meatwad vs Riptor
Meatwad wants a pet so he orders a Riptor from ultratech. Riptor showed up with a knife and fork in claw.
Meatwad: Iā€™m gunna name you Nathan Scott Phillips
Riptor bites him
Meatwad: ow boy.
Riptor bites him
Meatwad: ow
Frylock: what are you doing too myā€¦
Riptor whacks him with her tail.
Riptor takes another big bite and finishes off meatwad. From inside riptors stomach you can hear
Meatwad: hey frylock me and Nathan are cuddling on the inside.
The delivery man hasnā€™t left yet and after watching the whole thing smirks
Orchid: I shoulda kept fighting ultratech. Now Iā€™m working for them and I didnā€™t even get a tip. This happens everytime.
As orchid turns to get back in the delivery van Carl from next door calls out
Carl: hey baby! You wanna make a delivery to my room? Hehehehe, yeah.
Orchid rolls her eyes and with a heavy sigh says
"I didnā€™t miss getting hit on by pervs last time I worked here. Why did I come back? Itā€™s not like the pervs weā€™re gunna go away?
Carl: hey baby!? I know you can hear me. You like my Van Halen shirt? Stand and deliver, a handful of Jimmy Janeā€™sā€¦ Hehehe, dude I am so wasted. You wanna come over and drink some beer baby?
Orchid points at him and shouts firecat.
Carl: yeahhhaa gunna score, oh crap!
Orchid drives away and breaths an annoyed grunt as Carl gets mauled to death by her flaming cheetah.

1 Like

Van Helsing
Hellboy
John Constantine
Neo aka Mr. Anderson from the Matrix films

1 Like

At the Saberwulf bar and grill, Saberwulf had gotten word that his favorite roughians were in town van Helsing, hellboy, John Constantine, and Neo. They always come to visit, and they always start a fight. Saber knew exactly how to deal with these guys.
Hellboy comes in wanting his usual cigar. Saber says I just sold the last one to that big two headed guy over there. He also said something about eatting some kittens.
Hellboy eyes widen and he charges at eyedoll. Before he can get close eyedoll bats him with his club leaving a cartoonish hole of himself in the wall.
Saber is still cleaning the glassware when neo shows up asking where is Trinity. To which Saberwulf answered that guy took her out on a date, apparently she likes the dusty type. Neo turns and demands trinities return from Kan Ra. Kan Ra does a command grab and neo falls as Kan Ra says "You will no longer need this"
Saber was still calmly cleaning the stemware when John Constantine arrives wanting his usual smokes and booze. To which saber responds just sold my last pack and bottle to that guy over there (ignoring all the bottles on display behind Saberwulf) though I recommend you leave him alone saber continued, that millitary fella is known for being a mean drunk. John demands the bottle from general Raam. Raam didnā€™t even look up from his glass when he grabs his neck tie and bashes his head repeatedly on the table until he drops dead. Raam snickers ā€œenjoy your gift in ****ā€.
Saber would rolls his eyes and says clean up is gunna suck tonight when Van Helsing arrived and was greeted by a human Saberwulf. Van Helsing asks ā€œIā€™m looking for a big fury beast, goes by the name of Saberwulf, have you seen him? He canā€™t be too hard to spot heā€™s supposed to be uglyā€. Saber answers with a terrible poker face and says ā€œI think heā€™s right behind youā€. Van Helsing turns to see no one there. Saberwulf turns back into his wolf form when Helsing turns back around to say ā€œthereā€™s no oneā€¦ā€ Saber leaps over the bar and mauls van helsing to death.

1 Like

Indiana Jones vs. Kan-Ra

1 Like

James Bond aka Agent 007
Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible films)
Jason Bourne
Jack Reacher

1 Like

James bond in his in visible car crashes into invisible fulgore. Does it make a sound?

1 Like

That or Fulgore uses his Devastation Beam totally obliterating James Bondā€™s gadget car with him inside :wink: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Indiana Jones enters the temple to steal the golden idol head. The floor is covered in sand. Indiana Jones reaches for the idol at the same time Lara croft reaches for it and their eyes meet. The long akward stare is interrupted when a sandy pair of hands reaches out from the idols stand. The strange hands pulled the beating hearts out of the chests of the two tomb raiders and as their bodies hit the ground Kan Ra materializes and says ā€œyou will not longer need theseā€

1 Like

That works too. I was going for a tree falls in the woods and no oneā€™s around kind of angle.

1 Like

Lara Croft vs. Orchid

1 Like