Worst choice for character

Theoretical physics, futuristic science aka futurism, parallel universes, black holes, dark energy, dark matter, particles, particle physics, cybernetics, multiverses, etc.

Just to throw several ideas/suggestions at you for these prominent, well-known members of the scientific community AND popular scientific figures of the general public too :wink: :slight_smile:

OK the only people I know in this category is Albert Einstein and Steven Hawkins

1 Like

Sonic smashes through large robots made of steel just be running through them. He’s no joke.

They’re perfectly fine candidates too for KI :wink:

Shantae the Half-Genie Hero vs. Sadira, no? :wink: :slight_smile: :blush:

I don’t know who that is. She like a cartoon character or something?

You’re VERY close. She’s actually a game character:

I like it. The first thing it makes me think of is Leela from Futurama, she might actually stand a chance (Leela) unless you put her against aganos.

Hee ya, time to kick your frosty well timed arse.
Slam.
Ow my ponytail.

Oh how about General Raam vs General Zapp Brannigan

I think I can almost remember that game.

1 Like

Super Dave Osborne
Monty Python
Saturday Night Live
Mad TV
Benny Hill

Oh if only there was a killer rabbit I can put against Monty Python lol

1 Like

Donald Trump fights spinal for looting his gold tooth brush,
Spinal, after donging a 999 hit combo on Trump runs off with
Ivanka to Mexico where he opens a Taco bell…

2 Likes

Ivanka? The first daughter? eww spinal. Robing the cradle are we?

Next up is Hillary Clinton vs Kim Wu.

At a married retreat where Kim and tusk work as councillors, we see Hillary and Bill fighting. Hillary can be seen physically advising bill and Kim steps to intervene
Kim: there will be no domestic violence here, we are supposed resolving issues here.
Hillary slaps Kim a says the only issue that needs resolving is one I can solve with an email.
Kim calls her husband tusk over
Kim: had anyone ever tell you, you talk too much?
Kim wraps her nunchucks around h Hillary’s throat while tusk runs his blade into her guts

1 Like

Trump now Vexed for losing to spinal, and upset he cant deport Chief Thunder
picks a fight with him only to lose again, Thunder goes to scalp Trump but decides
his hair is not worthy.

2 Likes

You think Trump is worst? I’m disagree with you… He is best character than others. XD

kappa

1 Like

Personally I agree with @KevBones10 but for the purpose of this thread, there’s nothing wrong with being able to look at anything in a humorous light. I’m sure Trump is a big enough man to take it in good cheer. W Bush took it with good humor.

1 Like

Up next it’s Obama vs TJ Combo.
TJ doesn’t need a motive, just get in the ring with him, and your done. And look who just got in the ring.
My fellow americans, let me be clear

Ding

What’s that? Oh f$@!

Three minutes later a janitor (proud member of the working class) is cleaning up what’s left of former 44

1 Like

TJ Combo now feeling like the champ, and after Trump decides
to promote him picks a fight with Mike Tyson how promptly bites off
his ear.

2 Likes

That’s frickin awesome. Lol

Next we can put Rosie o Donnell against anyone. She’ll spend the whole match demanding a recount and talking politics while she gets her *** beat

1 Like