Worst choice for character

I should probably play darksiders 2 again. Loved the game back in 2012 and it’s super underappreciated.

1 Like

That and Darksiders 1 for that case :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That they were lad. I’m personally convinced that a big reason for their failure to thrive was all the turn over with developers. DS1&2 are pretty much the same as God of War. There really was no reason why they couldn’t have been huge.

1 Like

HOWEVER last time I checked, Darksiders 3 is either planned or currently in the works/a work in progress with the series’ new development team Nordic Games

2 Likes

Shaq from Shaqfu! Same controls… or lack there of…

1 Like

I actually never played the first one. I guess I prefer death’s personally and smart*** attitude towards others.

1 Like

Hell yeah. I was hoping they didn’t dump it

1 Like

Kate Upton
Tyra Banks
Kathy Ireland
Kimora Lee Simmons

Jeff Foxworthy
Jeff Dunham (Ventriloquist comedian)
Connie Chung
Terry Crews

1 Like

Dunham vs riptor

Oh no you are my peanut. Walter won’t like that.

2 Likes

Sponge Bob Square pants farting bubbles and play the water flute in his ultimate?

1 Like

Sounds like a good start, but the candidate has to get beat by someone on the cast. Like SpongeBob vs Saberwulf. Something like that

1 Like

VS Cinder, with bubbles every where.

There ya go. Now you write a scene where SpongeBob looses to cinder and how it happened. The more absurd or one sided the better. (I.e. a t-bone steak vs riptor. Chomp, burp)

I’d say put any animi girl against general ramm. He’ll probably draw out the match as long as he can just to hear them go “yahhh ahh ahhh”

If we were dealing with an actual hedgehog which are not known for their speed then it would still be in favor of Riptor. On the other hand if it were sonic it might take a bit longer, but would still end the same way. Since sonic doesn’t have any offensive ability beyond jumping on riptor, the most sonic can do is irritate her.

Or he COULD give her a ring. He has plenty of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good one dude lol

Neil deGrasse Tyson
Michio Kaku
Brian Greene

I know I should know these guys but I can’t think of any of their stuff