Windows 10 Cant connect to online lobbys at all

So this is my main and only issue with the game. And before you ask, my Teredo is available and working, i have done my research on the matter and i have hit a wall, at this point i really dont know what to do anymore. My pc is not the best, but i do get the game running on minimum settings and get the passing grade on the performance run. When i search for matches i wait around 5 minutes before the message pops up “Failed to connect to matchmaking servers” tierd of seeing that ■■■■. I have done everything i can on my side and at this point i dont know what to do anymore. Does anyone know a fix? Anything?

Edit : Its not only exhebition and lobbys its ranked as well. I can only play the game in offline mode, but lets be honest, offline is fun only untill you get the game down somewhat and then you want to play online and git gut.

I’m having the exact same issue with the game. This is definitely an issue, and I thought it was just a fluke for me.

I’m highly frustrated that I can’t play, I’m living overseas where there’s no KI community, so yeah, I’m SOL.

Im from EU as well.

Same here from EU.

A friend and me invite each other on a lobby/exhibition.
None of us cannot join.
It say every time: “cannot join the multiplayer, please try again later”