Will we expect more big bad villains (antagonists) in future KIs?

It was starting to become annoying. I don’t see how rabbits would be a part of KI.

It’s not like KI can somehow go to the “Alice in Wonderland” route.

[quote=“kamenriderzer02, post:21, topic:6490”]
It’s not like KI can somehow go to the “Alice in Wonderland” route.
[/quote] the portals says it can

1 Like

KI has Jago with power ranger megazord limbs, orchid with cowboy hat and burner, riptor with a cheerleading outfit, tj combo with a bruce lee jumpsuit, a frog in a banjo-ka conker cosplay and you don’t think a rabbit with a time machine not possible?!

1 Like

“Go deeper into the rabbit hole, Alice… I mean, Jago…”

2 Likes

Curiouser and Curiouser

How dare you not know the difference between Power Ranger Megazords and Voltron!

You should be ashamed!

1 Like

I was making a wildforce reference, but to each his own.

No, you were stating what Jagos limbs were because all other references you make TJ, Riptor etc is exactly what they are. How were you referencing Wildforce is you didn’t even mention it all you mentioned was Megazords that are present in every single series under the Power Rangers name. Not to mention PW has different types of dinosaurs that form the megazords all of Jagos limbs are lions. His limbs and sword are all exactly as they are out of Voltron.

I was just making a joke but it is not “to each his own” this is what it is no interpretation needed lol.

Guys! This is getting out of hand here!

We’re talking about future villains for Killer Instinct here. So let’s not joke around please.

1 Like

OH MAH GAWD OK you weeen!

2 Likes

What if it is a vicious flesh-eating monster, like the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog?

1 Like

Chinese Hopping Corpse style rabbit character, with Kenshi and Noob Saibot type moves. Origin based on Rabbit island where rabbits where used for nuclear testing.

1 Like

Maybe I would like to see a KI Villain who is actually intimidating

KI1 Eyedol was cool but nothing scary or ever displayed his power
KI2 Gargos had the same problem as Eyedol
Kan-ra is kinda cool…but got his ■■■ beat by Maya
ARIA…is not indimidating…at all

Hopefully the new Gargos is more like Shao Kahn or M.Bison who are top seeds and have displayed how dangerous they are