Will Ranked Mode ever get Finished and out of Beta?

having your feelings hurt and being frustrated, in my mind, are two different things in relation to videogames. But that is a topic for a different discussion.

does the new forum alert you when I use the word demon In a post I made? cause thatā€™s a funny coincidence.

Iā€™ve been consistently losing and sparsely winning and I often consider blocking. I sometimes wonā€™t do it because thatā€™s just running away

Anyone know why you get a disconnect message if leaving during a triple ultra? I thought you could disconnect after the ultra begins?

Edit**** I didnā€™t mean why did I get a lossā€¦I meant to say the disconnect message as if I did something horribly wrong and I would be banned from online play.

Iā€™m in the same boat as you man.

I swear I read on here form the Devs that you could leave during an infinite ultra. I have never rage quitā€¦but this due was being a ā– ā– ā– ā–  and i got tired of being ultra ed 3 times

3x Ultra =/= Infinite Ultra

what are you saying?

You lost and your opponent did his Ultra. Why would you feel that because you chose to DC out, that you shouldnā€™t be given the loss?

I didnt say that i didnt deserve the lossā€¦im saying it read as a disconnect when i went back in and i wouldnā€™t want that to count against my live profile or whatever its calledā€¦is the jail time thing gone?

Now that i look back on my original postā€¦i said it wrongā€¦i didnt mean lossā€¦i meant the message of disconnectā€¦yeahā€¦never mindā€¦im an idiot LOL