Why? (Retro shorts complaint thread)

It’s possible that her attire is more culturally accurate to some degree? less about sexuality, more about making a culture look bad?

Why is that cat filing the back of it’s paw?

1 Like

Said this in another thread but I think it’s dependent on character traits. Sadira is an assassin, its clear to me that she uses her body to allure men, which I assume is her and her clan’s main target and lead them into her traps.

Even in KI2 it made no sense for kim wu to flaunt her stuff and it especially doesn’t now. Maybe I’m biased, I prefer substance over accuracy, it’s why I like Maya and TJ’s retros, they look badass. I didn’t think TJ could pull off midriff, Jago certainly didn’t.

2 Likes

Your avatar is singing a different tune…

1 Like

Softcore erotic, are you being serious? Shows like Baywatch must be straight up ■■■■ for you then. Street Fighter has had those costumes from the beginning, same with KI, and both games were played mainly by kids. Did somebody complain? Nope. But ooooh, for some reason they’re super immoral now … it’s like we’re going back in time to the 1920s or something.

Oh, and DOA Xtreme will do pretty well, I’m sure. The prude campaign to boycott the game backfired marvelously. And I say marvelously not because I’m interested in the game myself, but because I’m tired of this SJW, PC crap of these last years.

3 Likes

That’s a gif .tho me that mean “” that begin to be annoying "

Cause we don’t have to ask a perfect retro.

How? I said the butt floss made no sense not that I hated her original costume, stop reaching.

3 Likes

They aren’t going to do any retros that could be perceived as overly offensive, didn’t you people get that message when they opted away from OG Thunder retro and KI2 Orchid retro? Was anyone really expecting uber-buttfloss Kim Wu with a thin napkin overlapping it?

1 Like

Yeah… I didn’t think you’re picking up what I’m putting down…

And I couldn’t care less.

I don’t care about the thong. I don’t like her shorts because it sorta drowns out her skirt, it doesn’t help that the shorts don’t even contrast with her skirt.

1 Like

Then keep it movin…

Let’s keep the conversation about Kim’s Retro, rather than just continuing a single back and forth argument.

2 Likes

If you’re really concerned about Kim’s retro having bare legs, there is this accessory set:

I mean, she still has a lack of buttfloss, & I’m not sure how the accessories match up so she may have the skirt as well, but still.

1 Like

Exactly, they could have given her a full back. I would have been happy with that.

2 Likes

I just noticed that she still has the shorts and ninja skirt in the front. Why didn’t they just make the tutu go all the way around?

1 Like

Oh my god. Did not see That horror.

1 Like

Lol…LOOK AT HER BARE LEGS!!! GAZE AT THEIR AWKWARDNESS!!! LOOK AT THEM!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wow, I just went back and looked at the accessories/costumes thread. And she’s wearing those shorts in every costume set except one, modern and retro.