Why is Mira's Survival stage... Jago's stage?

She should be on Wulf’s stage, with her music playing. We’re looking into it.

11 Likes

#THANK YOU, BASED ISGREEN <3

1 Like

This is “proof”? Proof of them being lazy? Yeah, because it’s abudantly clear that it is laziness and laziness alone that they decided not to do more stages. Eight more characters, new modes, balance and aesthetic polishing and more be damned, it’s clearly laziness that they don’t get off their fat butts and make more stages.

In case you didn’t pick up on it, that text was sarcastic in nature and I think you’re a giant tool.

Real talk: Yeah, survival should default to the character’s music regardless for logical reasons. And I thought they were showing her off on Wulf’s stage. Maybe it’s an accidental oversight?

Edit: Just saw Based Isgreen’s response. It was a mistake that’s getting fixed. Neat.

1 Like

Is it possible to do something similar with Rash? Like put him on a random stage but with his music always?

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, looking forward to seeing the result.

I thought Kan Ra’s stage was intentional. Rash’s entrance implies portal logic. Kan Ra deals in interdimensional portals. Slap my bum and call me GladOS, cause that makes sense to me!

Could you look into Rash not having his theme playing in survival either?

1 Like

Hallelujah and rash aswell plz good sir

We thought the same :grin:

While you’re at it (and I don’t know if this has been mentioned before) please assign specific stages to all characters without a stage, with their own music playing, in survival and arcade/story modes.

“Random theme” option in the music selection screen would also be nice.

EDIT: Should have checked the rest of this thread first… apparently that request is all over the place :slight_smile: