Why is Mira's gauntlet giving her that webbing like stuff?

I don’t understand Mira and that gauntlet, what’s the deal? Her attacks almost look like blobs of spiderman webbing. I sort of feel like instead of white colored it should’ve been red as in blood…you know vampire, get it? Why does it look like her attacks are something Sadira should do??? I just feel Mira is confusing. The one thing that bothers me the most about her is her stance - way too Mortal Kombat stiff looking. Such a bummer, I hope they can make adjustment to give her a less stiff stance.

Her blood changed into that silver stuff.

Where did you get that info from?

I think one of the devs said so.

I would have to see if when you hit her, silver blood spews out…

It came from the KI Novella…

"She reached inside the trunk, casually pushing aside the body to pull out a black steel case. Then she opened the heavy lid to reveal foam-fitting compartments containing a pair of scarab-adorned gauntlets—bloodstained gloves dominated by ten finger-daggers ending in wicked points. These were the Gloves of Rasavatham—a perverse version of the Philosopher’s Stone. They tapped into a vampire’s blood, morphing its plasma into liquid metal by an arcane alchemical process. A vampire’s blood could then be wielded as a living weapon.

But the process was extremely taxing, and a user of the gauntlets had to quickly replenish the store of plasma, otherwise the wearer would start to fade.

Pulling up her sleeves to reveal bare forearms covered with puncture wound scars, Mira paused for a moment, steeling herself for what was about to happen…for the rush of mingled pain and pleasure that came with donning these ancient weapons. The gauntlets had been given to her by the Tsar himself upon her initiation ceremony; and she both loved and hated them.

She slipped her fingers and thumbs into the talon-like sheaths. “Sangue do meu sangue,” she whispered. “Blood of my blood.”

As if summoned by her words, six insect-like fangs protruded from each gauntlet, plunging into her skin. She arched her back and let forth a groan. Was it ecstasy or agony? The sensations had become one and the same. The veins of her forearms pulsed and bulged like purple worms under her skin; and then the veins in her neck did the same. Now she was ready for anything that might cross her path."

Yeah, her blood is silver when she takes damage.

From chapter 1 of the novella

" Then she (Mira) opened the heavy lid to reveal foam-fitting compartments containing a pair of scarab-adorned gauntlets—bloodstained gloves dominated by ten finger-daggers ending in wicked points. These were the Gloves of Rasavatham—a perverse version of the Philosopher’s Stone. They tapped into a vampire’s blood, morphing its plasma into liquid metal by an arcane alchemical process. A vampire’s blood could then be wielded as a living weapon. "

This isn’t officially confirmed but Considering alchemy Mira blood is being transformed into another element. The only element that is metallic silver, liquid in room temperature and poisonous(as seen in her vampire mist attack). Mercury!

Its liquid metal dude…like mercury! The gauntlets change her blood into a formidable liquid metal ala Blood Magic.
There is nothing confusing about it… the Gauntlets are magical and work off the hosts blood. That’s why she dies by using it because it is draining her blood and forming the scythe and bats, ect… therefor she must replenish the blood via Vampire bite.
Its pretty simple to see and she is fine the way she is. The only thing I would change about her is her life drain from doing special moves could be adjusted a bit to drain less life IMO. I feel it goes a bit to fast… making the player predictable by using light attacks too often.