Why force blocking then throwning is lame

I don’t quite know where you’re going in your response to me…so on my way i go.

Or you could do it the right way and adjust the size and speed of the fireball so that it’s easier to either duck or jump over or increasing the frames so that it’s easier to punish once you dodge/jump over it.

Setting a random number of times a special can be used doesn’t help anyone make more meaningful decisions in the fight. You won’t teach the person how to avoid those fireballs nor will you teach the fireball thrower WHY they shouldn’t keep throwing fireballs in the first place(fear of being punished by the other player. being punished by game mechanics doesn’t count)

tick throws are LITERALLY in the dojo tutorials dude.

2 Likes

All things considered this sounds very much like the kid starting out saying “Hold on, I need to figure out how to do my moves! Hey that’s not fair, you already know how to do your guy’s stuff! Stop doing that! *slugs his opponent * I said stop doing that!”

I understand the idea of having your opponent do something that is very frustrating, and in a sense playing online like that is kinda like insulting someone on the internet in the sense that they’re safe from physical retaliation behind their screen, but all things considered it’s not like anyone is hacking the game and doing stuff no one else can do. All tricks and techniques are regulated by the game and considered fair game unless you break game code to cheat the system. Lag switching…that’s a legitimate thing to complain about. But tick throwing? If it were something where someone was exploiting a broken game system the devs would likely have already patched it by now and it wouldn’t be a thing.

1 Like

so basically @JouksNetlander ive been the only one to get your point so far, lol. however i will also say that its a basic to intermediate level piece of tech anybody can learn easily if there is time permitting.

it sucks that your area decided to add it to the unwritten rules of the arcade, i feel for you man i really do, but whoever did that in turn caused many people to get held back unnecessarily. there are far worse things they couldve decided on lol. still, when there is money changing hands everything changes

@SoSRaGnArOk dude, sometimes i think hes like dhalsim with that grab range, because his finger nail on his middle finger made contact with mira i got thrown. the game even “teleported” me hahahaha

1 Like

I burned down my arcade because I couldn’t tech throws . That will teach thoes grab spammy scrubs. You cant grab the escape door if I block it from the inside.

7 Likes

nothin like a good case of arson to fix their BS LOL

3 Likes