Why am I so garbage at playing arbiter

Just as the title says. Any tips would be greatly appreciated the only thing I guess I can think of is me not utilizing his grenades after I end a combo and for some reason I can never manage to get a full combo with him. Current match up issues I’m having are rash spinal and Kim wu. I have also noticed like all of his normals have long start up times since they always seem to be able to just stuff me out so I have tried to play more conservatively to deal with that but then they just pressure me so hard that I have to either nade myself or try to get a parry and hope with the space I got I can pull a comeback

My good friend @RGLOfficial is the best Arbiter I’ve seen yet. I’m sure he’d be happy to help out a fellow Arby. :wink:

Yeah I read some of the stuff he posted in another thread with the force block mix up and people have managed to be able to get up in time to block the overhead is the heavy version faster than the medium one

If you’re talking about :arrow_down::arrow_lower_left::arrow_left::facepunch: then no. Medium is faster but travels less.

1 Like

I have Arby figured out but I’m still having issues with my bombs right now. I’m always slow to put them out.

Same lol

Ok then I guess the only really good thing about it is being +3 on block so i guess it’s somewhat low risk

Light overhead is your best bet.

I would love to fight your Arbiter sometime in the future. I need the practice with my Arby.

Will do. You availible sometime tonight?

Yeah :wink: I’m EST. Not sure if your in a different time zone.

I’m EST too. I’m at my bro’s house I’ll update you as to when I’m free once I’m home.

No worries here. Not sure on the exact time myself but I’ll be on.

@MRGGunslinger I’d be up for some matches to if your interested. That way we both can get familiar with Arbiter. :slight_smile:

I’m really lame Arbiter player because he don’t have wakeup attack…

Can I play you too?

I use block or grenade to the face If they are really bad.

Sure thing. You guys wanna do a lobby? How about 9:00-9:30pm EST? Somewhere in that range?

:arrow_down::arrow_lower_right::arrow_right:two kicks or :arrow_down::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch: unfortunately
there’s no emote for a foot. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you. But I think about I try to main Tusk…

I probably won’t be on until about 11 pm est