Who's that "Oh no, not again" character to you?

Easy. Glacius is suuuuuper infuriating to play against. He just has an answer for everything and more.

1 Like

To all you Riptor mains

Stop doing HP Jump and Backdashing!!!

It seems like Glacius is getting a lot of hate lately, (you can even see it in other threads) it’s been a while since I’ve fought against one. Anyone can give me a refresher on why he’s annoying, besides his cold shoulder.

4 Likes

Aside from cold shoulders push back and that feeling that he does too much damage (my opinion btw) from my experience there just seems to be an abundance of glacius in ranked and exhibition in comparison to other characters.

3 Likes

He just has a lot going for him. Great damage, ability to both rush and zone well, invincible DP, and a good instinct. I just feel like he needs to be brought back down to earth. But I’m not going to turn this into another “Glacius needs to be nerfed” thread.

5 Likes

It rotates from time to time. Right now, it’s settled on Sadira. Probably because i’ve forgotten how i deal with her due to playing against one once a blue moon, but she’s more prevalent now post 3.9 in the wild.

1 Like

If you ever need an help with the Sadira MU contact either @SoSRaGnArOk or @MonsieurDerp, they both have amazing Sadira and are more then happy to help.

Just a quick tip to countering her, a lot of Sadiras abuse Medium Air Demon Web (don’t remember the name) to get free mixups. If you can AA that follow up with a DP or something else, you can really hinder their air gameplay almost useless.

1 Like

For me glacius and hisako especially when they are in the right hands, Rash is just annoying.

Rash, Sadira and Maya

And following them, Shadow Jago

I come from the future fellow KI players of old

Here to warn you of KI Season 11

Online has become overrun by Sharkman & Kelvin mains

Everyone tries to avoid these “Oh no, not again characters” but there is no escape

The Shadow Orchid players have it especially rough in these MU’s

Luckily the new character, Crackdown Agent (w/ Terry Crews retro) releases in mere days

There is hope that he will liberate us from Sharkman & Kelvin

untitled-4-1497313700364_400w

But in all seriousness it’s Kan-Ra for me :unamused:

5 Likes

Thunder. I can’t beat this character. Actually if there are any good thunder players out there who want to help me out sometime, please lemme know!

1 Like

Ik of a real good 7 star Thunder player named CHANCULA that I have had some good sets with. His Thunder has always beaten my Eagle. I wonder if he will be willing to help.

@CHANCHULA pops in here from time to time, though i thought that recently he was experimenting with Eagle.

1 Like

I lieterally went against him like 30 mins ago and we were having a tight set, Thunder vs Eagle. I didn’t know he was experimenting with Eagle. Of course he beat me but I gave him a hard time. I recommend anyone to go to him for Thunder help…

Now if people only asked me for Eagle help :cry: A guy can dream :yum:

Jago. Not because he’s strong - though he is; Figures that this is the game where shotos are good - but because there’s just too many people playing him.

1 Like

Right now, after playing online for the first time in forever last night, I’d say that Fulgore and Wulf are the two characters I really don’t want to see. As a Sadira main, fighting an aggressive wulf practically has me climbing the couch yelling “GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” :slight_smile:

A good Fulgore though, that’s a scary sight. Teleporting, aggression, you never really know where he’s coming from, and oh what’s that, you’re going to jump, Sadie? DP. DP. DP. Oh, have another DP. It feels like anything she has going for her, he has an answer for and then some. Granted, I don’t have a great arsenal of ideas when it comes to Sadie, but still. Most characters, I can create a bit of a plan and adapt it, but a good Fulgore seemingly takes all my options away.

1 Like

My first Oh no character is hissuck-o. And Then there’s glacious

1 Like

What’s your reasoning for resenting these characters?

I feel like everyone screams this at the screen when against a wulf :laughing:

Thinking about it it’s actually not the character alone, but the way ppl play it.

Still… I dislike a lot of the cast xP

All in all, it is my personal opinion that cheesy characters are carrying bad players in this game. Some might argue that sole character attributes stop working at ‘high level’ but in all realness thats a load or croc shiet. This is KI, & I play it enough to know better. I get tired of seeing characters whose archetypes don’t coincide with who they were initially established to be as character(s) (Yes, Thunder included, because he’s stupid). Only fan boys are going to argue this down. Pick a cheap character, & win if you want to have fun. It’s all about having a perfect mixture of fundamentals & an understanding of KI system mechanics. A 50/50 of both, & you’re on your way to compete in the ‘majors’.

1 Like

Oh thats easy.Its Glacius,Gargos, and Rash for me hands down.Each of them just annoy the hell outta me, as a Saberwulf main.

2 Likes