Who in your opinion is the cheapest fighter in game?

Hisako and Thunder are the cheapest for me. Hisako has very strange hit boxes and will give you alot of " How did that even hit me ? I blocked" or " I jumped I jumped" moments.

Its normal u will react cuz she is your main. The same like Chanchula always reacts when I say thunder is one cheap motherf**. anyway. hisako is cheap irespective of her risk or weaknesses, this is no brainer

Iā€™ve never said Hisako isnā€™t cheapā€¦on the contrary, sheā€™s full of dirt, quite a lot of which isnā€™t reactable and has to be guessed at. My comment was more based on the fact that her specific dirt doesnā€™t have anything to do with her mashing things out. If youā€™re losing to a mashing Hisako, then youā€™re doing a lot things wrong.

1 Like

You are right, the mashing hisakoā€™s are easy. but I just hate to have to guess whether to block or jump on knockdown. plus she so hard to break

I second that Genji.

But Ooooh!

Does the NERF Bat feel good! :smiling_imp:

I donā€™t like rash, eyedol or mira. They seem impossible to punish.

They may seem so, but they can be.

This just reminded me of Batgirl from Injustice. Such a cheap character as well.

1 Like

I still have nightmares from her teleportā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised no oneā€™s brought up Mr Krabs. Cheap is literally his only character trait.

3 Likes

Any character that doesnā€™t require a thought process in thinking case scenariosā€¦ Eyedol, Gargos, Folgore, are examples. They kind of do whatever they want.

2 Likes
  1. shadow Jago
    2.Aganos
    3.Omen
    4.sadira
  2. gargos

Explain your reasoning, please (if you donā€™t mind).

Idk, cheap is a dangerously ambiguous word. Eyedol really seems like the only appropriate answer right now to me. He doesnā€™t really have to play anyone elseā€™s game, jump HP even post nerf is still the best button in the game, his instinct is wildā€¦heā€™s still a pretty mindless character imo.

1 Like

It usually only when I am Fulgore is she really the most annoying. Especially since the best counter against requires afdf motion. And blocking may be reassuring but not when youā€™ve got apixel of life left :stuck_out_tongue: even so I still dislike sadira as far as fighting goes.

Now even though I consider Sadira more cheap compared to other fighters, overall she is only the most cheap by a small margin : p

Kan-Ra is cheap. Ha. Season 2 maybe. Season 3 takes work.

Edit: What do you mean by cheap? Cheap as in way too easy to win with or cheap in a sense that if properly learned theyā€™re impossible to deal with

Aw, I really love the rez thing about combo. As a mechanic, the way it enables crazy comebacks and makes him feel like Rocky is complete genius.

I used to think Shago was the cheapest. But, you can make him feel like garbage once youā€™re comfortable against him. Now Iā€™m thinking that itā€™s just that some players are cheesyā€“a Shago who dodges and throws fireballs all match. Easy to beat, but a real strain on oneā€™s patience.

That said, Gargos is pretty damned cheap, if you ask a RAAM main like myself. Pretty damned cheap.

EDIT: Iā€™m assuming by ā€œcheapā€ you mean that itā€™s easy to win after investing only a little in development.

How the hell is Kan-Ra still showing up on these lists???

How exactly?