Who has the best forum avatar?

Looks like something straight out from a cliched creepypasta…

1 Like

Is someone making a Battletoads.exe creepypasta?

4 Likes

I can’t take offense to that my photoshop skills are garbo :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Sure why not, vore always fun

2 Likes
2 Likes

…and what I saw next was something horrific. It was Rash himself, but he looked too hyperealistic, from the skin, eyes, teeth, and so on. To make it worse, a distorted version of that horrible Battletoads cartoon theme was playing. At this point, I really wanted to close this abomination, but for some reason, it wouldn’t!

I’m sorry, but…yeah.

3 Likes

then the game suddenly jumped to the turbo tunnel level, but it didn’t look right. I mean sure it had it’s thin membrane stretched over globs of fat aesthetic to it as always, but the walls glistened and oozed. I had my toad hop onto his bike, and as I did I could swear I heard a faint menacing 8-bit laugh, very low pitched and slow. As I started navigating the obstacles I started noticing little splashes of red on the walls and ramps. At first it was hardly noticeable, but the further along I went more and more red became noticeable, the walls smeared with blood, and streaks on the track where it looked like other attempts at navigating the track had been attempted, and failed. Soon the obstacles became littered with the bodies of enemies, grotesque and deformed, and as I approached the last section I was horrified. There at the checkpoint was Pimple, but he had been disemboweled and had an expression on his face that was too detailed for 8-bit, showing an abject horror that seemed to be warning me not to continue, yet I kept on going. Wall after wall started to speed by, and now the music started to speed up to match the pace of the level, and the faster the music got, the more dissonant it became. Then suddenly 2 tall walls appeared side by side, and Rash went head-first into them. As soon as he did the game went black. Next thing I knew The Dark Queen’s image jumped onto the screen, but her appearance was dark and twisted as the game screamed in 8-bit screeches at me, then the screen ran red with blood and flashed the message “You Will Die” in large font on the screen.

Just goes to show you, never by a unlabeled romhack from a creepy old man at a flea market who claims it was stored in his attic after his kids passed away.

6 Likes

A WHO HAS THE WORST FORUM AVATAR thread would be more entertaining I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think it looks nice. Not the best, but nice.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s nice. But everyone knows that it won’t be until we get into the hentai stuff that it really gets good…oh sorry, wrong forum.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m liking @TheNinjaOstrich avatar. It’s neat! Who drew it? =O

@RTA07

2 Likes

The lovely @RTA07!

I really love her Kim Wu art. I was that guy excited since S2 when she would make new art.

She’d be like:

“Surprise Kim Art!”

Ostrich Reaction:

I almost put this on my fightstick, but I don’t like to use people’s art without permission.

5 Likes

Just ask her if you still want yo do it =D I would love is someone used my art for their fightstick.
Do you know if she has a website?

1 Like

I’m not sure if she does, but I know she has a Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RZSTUDIO07

2 Likes

As a matter of fact, she DOES have her own website. Here it is now:
http://rzstudio.tumblr.com
:slight_smile: :grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mine is pretty godlike, and I take no credit for it, that all goes to https://twitter.com/ericmartinDOOD

3 Likes

Just now changed my forum avatar pic to another (close-up) picture of the Spirit Tree from Ori and the Blind Forest :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :blush:

2 Likes