Who has the best forum avatar?

That dragon fears her as.s lol

1 Like

I seriously thought that was a dude. Itā€™s ibvious when I see the full picture thoughā€¦

I like a lot of peopleā€™s. @LeoFerreis is good, I like @BoJima404ā€™s although I donā€™t know what it is. I like @WandaMaximoffā€™s in a ā€œwtf am I looking at?ā€ Kind of way.

1 Like

yeah the icon is too small for forum avatars but whatever lol. i used to have a misa campo avatar (dont know her look her up, youā€™re welcome haha)

I like my avatarā€¦ Yes it came from the Xbox Live thing, but it looks like a chibi Sabrewulf and Iā€™m a wolf nut, so there you go.

3 Likes

Youā€™re already getting GREY! That is an AWESOME Sindel!

1 Like

LOL thanks @BigBadAndy i like yours too!

i wonder what we would do if we used all our real faces?

how would things change?

hahah thanks @WebNRaGnArOk :blush:

Took long enough to do! Nut im never gonna shave again!

and yeahā€¦ me and Reed Richards (Mr Fantastinc) have allot in common at the moment as we are both a bit grey AAHHHHHhhhhh :sob:

wheres is yours from! super nice colours! :smiley:

One punch man though

1 Like

Mine is from Xbox Oneā€™s Avatar collection that you get when you set up your Xbox One profile. :slightly_smiling:

I never have to worry about going greyā€¦ Iā€™m naturally bleach blondeā€¦ :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

maybe i should go blonde with these eyebrows! lol

Me, this isnā€™t up for debate.

1 Like

mine is kinda cool

Okay, I concede.

Even though he just joined us, I really like @TerraBemaniR avatar image. That Orchid!

Also, @FallofSeraphs76 avatar is also one of the coolest I have seen on this forum.

1 Like

Thundercats! Hooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Idk how I missed that before, I love Boris! I have a large collection of his art cards!

1 Like

Changed my own to something more awesome

7 Likes

Why you love mandrill so much? : D

thanks man! a female artist from Germany did that for our band back in 2009. I was so excited when I seen it I was just blown away! Only cost 40$! Its on my fight stick as well.

The shirts look really cool too! I actually wore one yesterday! lol

1 Like

Me, because Spinal > Your favorite KI character.

5 Likes