Which Would You Rather?

Yep, her ranged special moves can make her move arount, placing herself in different places of the screen while attacking

Oh okay, I thought if she shot them theyā€™d start stumbling toward her like they didnā€™t just get shot by bullets you know.

1 Like

Hard to say: itā€™s asking me to choose between a character whom Iā€™m weary of with high speed projectile spam like stryker and doesnā€™t add to the games lore one bitā€¦or basically a character thatā€™s just a shadow version of Orchidā€¦

hmmā€¦Joanna even though I hope she doesnā€™t take too much from the native roster and thereā€™s always the possibility the devs can actually do something about gun spamming something midway has yet to master. Gunkata characters usually are a pain to fight since the usual strategy ans stand back and shoot bullets all day and do nothing else. But Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be balanced to make up for that potential.

Iā€™ll give Joanna a chance against my instincts.

1 Like

She should be fast, part of her game is all about beating the game with the best time so in Perfect Dark she had a rather fast walk speed you can run through the levels shooting enemies. That could easily carry over into a fast walk speed not super fast but slightly above average.

Nah, JD is a spy, cautious. IMO she would have average walkspeed, neither slow or fast. Something like Jago

I get that I was just trying to think of a way to include her insane walk speed from the game. But yeah I see what your saying

InB4 she sucks and I ā€œbegā€ for buffs

1 Like

Jut curious, but if Shadow Orchid did actually become a thing, would you prefer it as a main story ark, or just as aā€¦

ā€œwhat if Omen got to her first, instead of Jagoā€ kind of thing?

Or even as a senerio where Gargos plans to use both Shadow Jago and Shadow Orchid as generals for the mimic army in a later Shadow Lords Update?

Iā€™d certainly rather see Joanna Dark, as Orchid is annoying enough as it is and having her have a shadow variant, even with a different move set, I think would just be a step too far personally. That and Jo Dark will probably be able to bring more to the table mechanics wise etc.

1 Like

I donā€™t care which we get, I just hope itā€™s not a gun based character. Iā€™m fine with gadgets and some fancy weaponry, but seeing how Arbiterā€™s gun ended up being implemented I really donā€™t want to more of that in KI.

Iā€™d be down for Jo Dark, only if she was done correctly though. Iā€™m having awesome thoughts of her and her retro costume being the N64 version with her (correct) British voice. And her customization could be a few of her various outfit she wears and maybe even the blonde Co Op agent.

I actually hope its not a shadow Orchid it takes away from Jago and shadow Jago, it should be Roxy Rave or maybe an alternate Orchid where she became a monk rather then Jago

Technically shouldnā€™t the 360 version be the retro since it is a prequel to the N64 game

True, but you can still notice that itā€™s an updated look compared to her n64 one regardless. So Iā€™m sure the Zero one will be the default due to chronological order of the games themselves and not in-universe.

1 Like

Roxy Rave isnā€™t a character design that could escape the 90s. They arenā€™t going to use that design and if they alter it to the point where it is unrecognizable then whatā€™s the point?

Any Roxy proponents want to offer up the ā€œthree thingsā€ that MS should take as her three core design elements that they carry into a modern design?

Not a Roxy proponent myself (donā€™t really care whether or not she gets in honestly), but I guess I can think of three:

Her staff (obviously)
Her blond hair
Her red color motif

Thatā€™s also what my ā€œ3 thingsā€ would be.
Honestly with her design never getting past the prototype stage, they could pretty much do anything they wanted with her.

ā€¦that doesnā€™t sound rightā€¦

Only if you make that way.

ā€¦that doesnā€™t sound right eitherā€¦lol