Which Ultra and theme is your favorite?

Now that every character has been released I’ve been curious. Since I got KI at the start of season 3 I’ve enjoyed how in depth this game is with it’s combo system and how great of a fighter it is as well as have a very satisfying roster. I like how diverse each character is especially with how they all have a trait or gimmick unique to them, and that alone gives this game a lot of replay value. Speaking of replay value that’s where the question comes into play what has me coming back and continue playing the game aside from improving to go to tournaments :smile: Is the audio to be more specific the music and character Ultraaa’s! I honestly can’t get enough of the Ultra combo’s they’re so great and unique to each character and the fact that it makes an awesome beat just sells the game for me… so I want to know out of all the characters which Ultra and theme is your favorite? My favorite theme is Spinals and my favorite Ultra is Arbiters.

1 Like

According to their song/moves:

1°) Mira.
2°) Shadow Jago.

2 Likes

I can’t ever decide because most of them are Godlike.

General Raam Ultra/Theme.
Rash Double Ultra on any theme.
List goes on.

3 Likes

For KI 2013 it’s TJ Combos theme, I love the way the rapper flows.

But for original KI it’s Do It Now! (Jago Theme).

My favorite Ultra would be Cinders. He moves so fast and delivers so much hits in a short time.

1 Like

I think Mira’s ultra theme is probably the best.

Based on Ultras only, not in order.

Sabrewulf
Spinal
Maya
Aganos
Hisako
Cinder
Rash
Kim-Wu
Tusk
RAAM

1 Like

As much as i hate getting hit by shago’s ultra his ultra is my favorite.

1 Like

Arbiter/Mira ultra theme
Kim-wu/ shadow jago/ Gargos ultra

1 Like

My favorite Ultra has to be Kan-Ra’s. It just escalates and that epic yell at the end really sells it for me.

1 Like

while I get dull of Ultras I say Cinder’s is my favorite combo wise. Fulgore’s theme of ultra is my favorite musically.

1 Like

my fav theme is general raams but my fave ultra handsdown is aganos.

1 Like

Fave theme- hisako (village of whispers)
fave ultra - Kim Wu (on her stage or sabrewulf/ rebel outpost

Fave ki 94- nothing beats orchids barrage of hits and ending it with a lasa ken

1 Like

CINDER CINDER CINDER CINDER CINDER

Mira’s is pretty good too I guess.

1 Like

ARIA’s obviously.

1 Like