Which fightstick?

Just curious - was it a total failure of the PCB? Or another component?

Iā€™ve seen PCBs fail, joysticks fail, buttons fail, all of it. Some sticks are unsalvageable and you just go buy another one, others you can repair cheaply with just a new part here or there.

Iā€™ve seen a Atrox,and itā€™s very good! Very solid Stick. I donā€™t see why one incident suddenly makes it a bad stick. Iā€™m sure people have fightsticks fail all the time! When I went to CEO 2014, I had to resort to using someone elseā€™s controller, because mine suddenly died. When later, after trying to get it to work, I opened it up, and found a circuit has actually blown out. So it even happens to Xbox controllers. Nothing is perfect.

Yep. Yep. Mmhmm. Yep.

1 Like

Hey guys, I bought the Hori RAP after my TE2 madcatz broke. Would not recommend that one since I frequently press the buttons and the moves get a split second delay and a light tap to left or right can make your character jump. Madcatz is the best IMO.

Woah, thatā€™s nuts. I own two Hori RAPs and have no such issues. Have you contacted the seller?

@Marbledecker

I got it from frys, gonna try to return it even if for store credit and try te2 or razor atrox. But you canā€™t depend on frys so Iā€™m gonna be prepared for them to put their foot down and say no.