Which character who you don't use would you like to be good with?

I understand. Lol it’s hard to learn a new character, when you are really good with your current one.

1 Like

It’s even harder if you aren’t good with your current one XDDDD

4 Likes

Fulgore.

Yeah, I’m serious.

2 Likes

i main garogs but i really want to master omen he seems so much fun and very good tools and shadow jago i feel the same way i feel like the only thing im good with my shago is the zooning

In my case, its hard for me to completely learn a new character, when I’m still learning the character I main. In my case, Sadira.

I will generally and eventually play with everybody, but I tend to only specialize with one character per franchise.

SF - Chun-li
SC - Ivy
MK - Kitana (although I did use Kabal in MK3)

I lean more to mastering one character, versus learning several. The only time I use other characters is simply to learn their traits and weaknesses and such.

1 Like

I would like to know how to be good with Mira

I picked Cinder. I actually used Cinder in ranked and ground my way to level 50, but I still play a very basic Cinder. I’m impressed by people who understand his juggles and his frame trapping and canmanage his low damage potential with burnout to win matches.

My main is Maya and I would like to learn Kim Wu because she is really fun to use. I just never commit any time to her sadly :frowning:

Cinder. So many manual juggles, so little time. :sweat:

I really want main Mira as her gameplay is cool as well as her design. However what puts me off is the damn health management. I’m left scared to do her moves because whether I hit or miss will decide my fate. You have to make her moves count.

Honorable mention to Kim Wu. I also really want to get good with her but her range is garbos compared my other mains (Jago, Fulgore, Hisako) and I stink at her juggles.

Any help with these two would be helpful.

1 Like

Who do you play. Aria isn’t that complex, I swear.

I’ve used Jago since KI (Arcade) but since Season 3, I’ve been using Kim Wu.

Is she not that hard to use? I tried her on launch and it’s all very intimidating seeing how her maximum health for each bar is pretty small.

Everyone’s health is 2 bars. 360 a piece. Except aria who is 240 for 3 bars.

Just don’t make mistakes and swap bodies frequently using the upload ender or on opponent hard knockdowns. You want to keep all bodies alive for as long as possible, to maximise the assists and the instinct.

Main=Cinter/Riptor/Fulgore
Want to be good with= Gargos