When will 3.8 Patch notes drop?

This is all IF it’s going to happen today. It’s possible it may get pushed back.

hush! :smiley:

@rukizzel where is that? :slight_smile:

I asked @rukizzel about the patch notes video on twitter

1 Like

Patch notes: Everyone gets nerfed.

3 Likes

Well it’s about time.

Rukari says that the patch notes video needs a small tweak, and because of a team event, the patch notes are going to upload late in the evening.

Which probably means midnight for me. Oh well.

2 Likes

In my timezone is 22.20. So I will see them on Saturday

I’m learning whichever character gets the most buffs.

Time to be a cheese ball!

1 Like

If the patch notes get posted today at a reasonable time, I will do a stream tonight talking about them and how I think they will impact the game.

17 Likes

I’m down for that

Would you upload to YouTube? Might Sajam join you again?

Probably no Youtube upload this time (although it will be archived on Twitch if you miss it live), and I wasn’t planning to reach out to Sajam, he’s really busy these days.

It all depends on the timing of the patch notes, though. If it’s released too late then I won’t be able to do a stream on it. If it’s released around dinner time or something then I probably can.

Yeah! That’s awesome!

Gimme a time frame you’d need to make it happen we talking in this next hour?

1 Like

I’m at work for the next while in any case, but I would prob do a stream at like… 8pm PST, roughly? So a few hours from now.

4 Likes

Ah ok whew. You’ll have them posted well before that. Work bit is wrapping up and then I’m heading home to get them posted. ETA is ~2 hours.

4 Likes

-insert SwiftRage emote-

7 Likes

The sooner the better.

5 Likes

You guys are killing me!!! KI is my fav FG (since '91) and I’m well aware that this could very well be the last patch ever, w/a commentary from one of my fav analyst/posters ever.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

1 Like