When can we have a complete game?

This whole buying characters is starting to become annoying to me. Just hope season 3 is the last one and we’ll be seeing a sequel someday.

1 Like

it all depends on how you buy your characters… personally I bought the complete pack so I don’t have to worry about buying any more content in the future but I know that others like to buy per season or even character because they just don’t like certain characters

2 Likes

i’ll not buy season 4 anyway. Its been more than 3 years of development. Phew!

1 Like

I always just viewed each season as it’s own complete $20 game.

Same here… But I hope Iron Galaxy make new KI sequel!

I think three seasons is the perfect amount content, To be “The Game”

1 Like

The complete pack gets you everything for s1 and s2. You’ll still have to pay for s3 when it releases.

If the complete pack won’t include season 3 then it can’t exactly be called “complete”

So, Street Fighter and various other fighters can keep getting expanded forever, but KI needs to be a “complete game” at some point, because…?

No. Don’t ruin this for me with your antiquated rhetorical bullshit about getting the “full game”. KI is doing a good thing, and I hope for further expansions and refinements until the day that it becomes clear that the very foundations of the game are obsolete.

5 Likes

Just buy the Complete edtion!!! I dont see why anyone would buy any other option… you buy all your other main games at 60$…why not buy KI for 60$ and not worry about any other DLC or character purchases ever?

tbh atm I can’t work out if the complete pack will include season 3. I just asked iron galaxy on twitter and they replied with:
the version you purchased (complete pack) only includes season 1 and 2 together. season 3 details have not been announced yet.
so yeah… if its not I’m not gonna be happy because its named the complete pack and without season 3 its not exactly complete… plus I paid £55 for it… I want my moneys worth

It’s called complete because at the time it was released there was no season 3 in existence. Getting upset that it won’t included Season 3 would be like getting upset that you bought the Star Wars complete saga box set and that they won’t mail you Episode 7 when it’s released. Also you did get your moneys worth, if you had bought the ultra packs separately you would have paid almost double.

3 Likes

I’m the opposite, if this game had been complete from day one I would have probably stopped playing, or at least slowed down a lot. As it is I’ve been enjoying this game for going on three years and the new content is keeping me excited, I’ll honestly keep buying as long as they support the game.

1 Like

KI Season 2 has been a complete game since like May.

3 Likes

I like how it’s going, and Season 3 seems like the perfect way of ending it. Then I wish IG actually goes for the next game with a whole different visual approach and technology!

You got your money’s worth. The ultra editions are $40 each. You got the complete edition, meaning both ultra packs, for $50 or $60. That’s a saving of $30 or $20. You got a deal. Don’t whine for more.

2 Likes

[quote=“NekroMortis, post:11, topic:2517, full:true”]
tbh atm I can’t work out if the complete pack will include season 3. I just asked iron galaxy on twitter and they replied with:
the version you purchased (complete pack) only includes season 1 and 2 together. season 3 details have not been announced yet.
so yeah… if its not I’m not gonna be happy because its named the complete pack and without season 3 its not exactly complete… plus I paid £55 for it… I want my moneys worth
[/quote]It specifically says Killer Instinct: Season 1 & 2 Complete Collection you’re not entitled to anything beyond that.

1 Like

Agreed!
@NekroMortis Plus you have the 2 classics with the complete as well! So you have 3 games for the price of 1 with pretty consistent DLC released every few months

your not entitled to anything Season 3.

only 3 seasons is fine. and that will be the end of the game

this argument is stupid.

other games keep getting content added. KI should be the same.

new maps, characters (not necessarily 8 every year beyond s3), costumes, modes, etc.

1 Like