Whats the point of KI gold?!

I personally think ki gold should either be able to obtain through playing Ki or just took out because you have to pay for it and you can just buy the actual item instead of getting ki gold. lmk if you agree with me or if there is a valid reason its gold is like that . :sunglasses:

I never liked the idea of microtransactions but once you get the whole package in a bundle it doesnโ€™t seem bad. At first the only reason you would dish out a few bucks on gold was for double xp, now you can use it for Shadow Lords, but people can just grind one playthrough for about 10k-15k which is just under the 17k for a Killer Pack.

1 Like

Yayy killer instinct just got an update where you get rewards for logging in and doing challenges and one of the rewards is ki gold so im very happy, ki gold is finally obtainable without paying. I wonder if they read this forum topic then made that decision.:sunglasses::sunglasses::wink::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ki gold was made for home consoles , the Nintendo 64 because of its hardware capabilities. The point was so that people could play ki at home . Hope that answers your question

Im talking about the ingame currency for killer instinct on the Xbox one sorry for the mix up