What kinds of doughnuts do you enjoy?

There are many different kinds of donuts/doughnuts (however which way you spelled it) that I enjoy eating and they include glazed, chocolate frosted, squared, sprinkled, cream-filled, and jelly-filled as well as the mini-donuts/doughnuts including powder-sugar and the birthday cake and blueberry ones now :yum: :yum: :doughnut: :doughnut:

Warning: Spoilers if you havenā€™t seen the Power Rangers movie:

1 Like

Custard filled and glazed donuts all day, every day for me.

2 Likes

Once, a friend of the family brought over doughnuts from this place called Amyā€™s doughnuts. There was a Reeses flavored one that was really darn tasty.

1 Like

My favorite has always been jelly filled or lemon filled
I love that creamy insides bursting about in my mouth

1 Like

Chocolate cake donuts! :smiley:

And Krispy Creams!!! YUM!

1 Like

Glazed, Coconut and Plain

ā€¦phuq sprinkles

1 Like

1 Like

Cream filled or just plain glazed are my favorites. Donuts with a big cup of hot black coffee is amazing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a peanut stick kind of guy. Also, anything with sprinkles.

Itā€™s gotta be a big mom & pop donut though. I donā€™t care for franchise donuts from Krispy Kreme or Duncan, etc.

We have this great place called Paulaā€™s Donuts here in my area. Frickinā€™ huge, heavy donuts!

1 Like

Boston cream

1 Like

I gotta ask @KIFANATIC8488 ā€¦whatā€™s with all these ā€œWhatā€™s your favorite _________?ā€ threads lately? Youā€™ve been doing so many of them so frequently lately Iā€™m almost wondering if thereā€™s some sort of ulterior motiveā€¦some sort of study of peopleā€™s food preferences or something. :wink:

4 Likes

@WrathOfFulgore Well I enjoy eating MANY different kinds of food/cuisine and overall eating ITSELF and you could even say that I now considered myself to be a foodie here :wink: :smile: :grin: :yum: :shallow_pan_of_food: :laughing:

1 Like

Chocolate Frosted with a lot of sprinkles.

2 Likes

Canā€™t top the OG glazed for me

1 Like

#STRAWBERRY SPRINKLES

Kill me.

2 Likes

one of my earliest memories involve me getting french crueller everyday on my way to my mothers job fresh and hot from this nice street vendor in NY. from that moment on its been my top favorite doughnut, even more than jelly doughnut. it has to be the nice and flacky OG cruellers and not that awful bootleg krispy kreme cruellers. man i was so happy i found some at this random publix only to realize it was nothing like my childhood dream doughnut. the troll was real.