What is The worst thing could happen when you are in Ranked matches

For Me, Laggy Pro players

Comment down below, this one is made for fun ^^

Fighting a Hisako with lag :expressionless:.

2 Likes

Disconnecting

Being about to win and the net goes out. :weary:

2 Likes

Being in bronze teir and being paired with a 9 star killer teir. At this point all you can do is bend over and take it.

3 Likes

With Lag, They make the 3 Impeder’s of entertainment
, Noob, Pro and the Hell of a LAGGER

1 Like

I was once a gold teir but got tired of fighting killer teir all the time, so I went to requalify and still had to fight killer teirs even as a qualifier. Maybe if I fought the qualifier rounds with my riptor instead of trying to max out my eyedoll and Kan Ra I would have placed back in the gold teir.

Thunder
Kappa

Not kappa

2 Likes

Being in Gold Rank, getting a lot of wins, then getting back to back Killers who know what their doing. Sometimes the same Killer.

2 Likes

Laggy comebacks are always fun. Especially when it’s something that wouldn’t have worked without the lag. I was fighting a Shago once and I knew he was going to do wake up annihilation so I just sat there waiting to hold up once I saw him go for it. Instead the game lagged, he popped instinct, still laggy, he did annihilation, still laggy, I hold up, still laggy, continue holding up, still laggy, continue holding up, still laggy, Shago lands annihilations and wins that match…

2 Likes

The time I got matched up against ThompXson.

I never knew someone else dies inside when you play a ranked thunder. We understand each other so well.

1 Like

Characters that walk back and forth with lots of lag, so they’re just instantly going from crouching to the walk backwards animation.

Noob player defeated me with laggy…

1 Like