What games you have given up on?

What games you have stopped playing and caring about as well as given up on? Currently one game that I have stopped playing and caring about as well as given up on is Dead Or Alive

Assassin’s creed, Halo, Titanfall, Call of Duty and Minecraft. That’s all.

(Who anybody think I’m kid because minecraft? Nope, I’m adult.)

No! Not Minecraft! Anything but that!!! :tired_face:

Seriously though, that’s an awesome game… You should never tire of that 1 (as long as you’ve got an imagination). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As for what games I stopped playing… Titanfall and Dead Rising 3.

I get gold armor and weapons.
I caught many monsters then put them in cages.
I made very huge house.
Then… Creepers destroyed my sweet big house
Monsters escaped from cage
I lost my gold armor, weapons and items because LAVA!!!

Ever heard of peaceful difficulty. :wink:

So boring… I never forget about Creeper. Few months ago, creeper chase and try bomb to me then… I fall in to lava! Creeper ruined my life! In minecraft…

I gave up on Tekken series (It kind of lost its appeal after tekken tag tournament. then I tried tekken tag tournament 2 and that were out fast.

I also gave up on Halo 4 quickly. It lasted for at least a few months. what mad eme stop playing it was the lack of Elites.

Dark Souls 2, I don’t think the next one, DS3, is for me.

I played DS1 a lot, but never spent more than 4 or 5 hours playing DS2 before fully giving up.

No ps4, so no bloodborne for me. But BB was what the doctor ordered, except not for xbox owners.

Magic: the Gathering.

You gave up on the world’s best trading card game!? :open_mouth:

Call of Duty, and it’s recent installments of “Call of Halo”.

1 Like

Call of Halo: Titanfall ops

1 Like

Assassins Creed. And it saddens me DEEPLY, because I LOVE Assassins Creed, & it’s aspiritual successor to one of my favorite games of all time…Prince of Persia… (WHY THE YEARLY RELEASE!?)

Stopped playing Destiny and MKX

Really? Even with The Taken King out? (I understand MKX)

assasin creed 3 (why the fu ck did they dumb down combat???)
MKX, cuz it just feels like a$$ and the lag s ucks
GTA 5 and all the other GTAs

MKX!?!?! Noooooo.

There are some games that I stopped playing but plan on going back to. Stuff like Dead Rising 3, Mortal Kombat X (once the next kombat pack comes out), Sunset Overdrive and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Then there are games that I stopped playing and have zero desire to go back to, or entire series that I’ve given up on:

-Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Game): Gave up on this game 20 hours in. Couldn’t take the characters, gameplay or story any longer. So terrible. Going to give XV a try, but I’m not holding my breath.

-Call of Duty (Series): I’ve tried to like other games in the series, but just couldn’t get in to them. COD2 was the last one I actually enjoyed.

-Halo (Series): I’m in the minority here, but I haven’t enjoyed this series since the first game.

-Tekken: I don’t know if I’ve completely given up on it but man… I’m close. I didn’t enjoy Tekken 6 that much and didn’t even bother with Tekken Tag 2. I’m mildly intrigued by Tekken 7, but it’s also missing several characters that I like.

-Gran Tourismo: I loved the first three games, especially the third one on PS2. One of the best racing games I’ve ever played. After that game though, my interest in this series has been virtually nonexistent.

Need for Speed: Same goes with this arcade racer. Loved High Stakes, the original Most Wanted and some of the other earlier games in the series, but after Carbon, none of the games have grabbed me. Not sure why. I’ve wanted a good, fun new game in this series, but the emphasis toward online and the way the cars handle… Fairly certain I’m done with this series.

I’ve pretty much dropped MKX as well; I’ll still boot it up and play a local match with friends now and then, but I refuse to play another online match. So much for my $90…

4 Likes

Every 3D Sonic the Hedgehog game