What does the community wants in season 4

Recreat the original ki games character characters in ki2013 like how you could play old or new characters in Super Turbo so Old Jago and new jago but like old games old jago cant shadow counter.

Can you explain this a little more? Iā€™m not sure I understand. How would a character realistically be able to exist without the basic tools that this game revolves around like shadow counters?

Rabbit
Doll
Suited spy
Giant Chicken
African Priestess/Lioness Werecat
Wendigo

1 Like

In Street Fighter 2 super Turbo the old characters couldnt ā€œtechā€ throws or have supers but they kept there tools from the old games. ex Old Sagat was top tier in SF2 ST but new sagat the one that could soften throws and had a super. So in the case of Ki the old characters would be put into ki 2013 but without a ability that wasnt in the first game. Thunder would have his projectile, jago has slide, ect. I dont know if it would be the most balanced but it would be intersting.

1 Like

I would enjoy:-

• Classic voice packs, I know there are a few classic samples here and there (Spinal, Fulgore) but Iā€™d like some for characters like Jago and Orchid. (If I hear ā€œcominā€™ through!ā€ just once moreā€¦)

• In the same vein, classic music from both KI and KI2 for use with both training mode and for use in regular stages, it doesnā€™t have to be fancy and dynamic so long as the ā€œdangerā€ themes are present and the shadow move sound is there.

• Stages for Mira and Eyedol.

• Lovecraftian character, clockwork/doll female character and a gorgon type.

• More costumes for characters, for example, white haired witch martial arts inspired costume for Hisako.

• Clean up and polish on some of the character models and costumes.

• More stage ultras, one per stage would be cool, doubtful, but cool.

• Ultimates for every character.

• Humiliations for every character in the form of both characters partying in a Mortal Kombat friendship type way as I feel weā€™ve now got enough ways to rub the other guyā€™s face in it and itā€™d be fun to see the characters interact in a friendly manner, just for a change.

• Some new single player content as Shadow Lords isnā€™t quite what I would have wanted, Iā€™d have been happier if theyā€™d have gone for a more cinematic Soul Calibur-ish weapon master mode with unusual fight conditions, (I know it kind of has these, but they arenā€™t really fleshed out and visualized as anything particularity special, theyā€™re just ā€œthereā€) super sized enemies and the like.

Just a random list of fun stuff. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Who is Mango?

Ahaha, heā€™s the auto correct lord of nightmares that owns all our souls! (Doubly ironic as auto correct just tried to change every word Iā€™m Swype typing.)

Jago apparently comes in mango flavor.

3 Likes

Well he does have an orange color doesnā€™t he?

ā€¦Iā€™ll go back to lurking nowā€¦

3 Likes

This has been covered a thousand times already, characters, stages, ultimates, cosmetics, etc.

1 Like

Yeah great! Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter has a lot of classic voices going on their games. Also some character looking still very loyal to their originals like Guile and Ryu. I wonder of it would be possible to toggle the gameplay style like it happened in KI Gold. Toggling grappling, air combo breaker, sttagers and flippouts. These I believe should have a toggle at least for offline gameplay. For the people who dropped the game due the changes through seasons would help them get more confortable and maybe comeback to play KI.

1 Like

ā€œPre-Order KI season 4 to get early acess for the KI4 beta.ā€ I would die if that happened.

2 Likes

Nothing.

Season 4 (if there will be one) should launch alongside the Steam port. Iā€™d like to see only 4 new characters (to even out the character select screen but not add a ton of new characters), but each would have their own unique stages and add additional balance updates to the game.

I hope that ig there is a season 4 they add another vampire Coven character if for no other reason than to get an appropriate stage that Mira would share.
Maybe a stage for Eyedol as well.

ENT aganos and batshit crazy lovecraftian

Stages, stages, stages. Mains without stages is like missing part of your identity in the game.

1 Like