What do you want to see from MS at E3?

for me, I just to MS to expand their genres for exclusives more instead of constantly sticking with shooting and racing. Would be nice to see an exclusive Action RPG, platformer, action-adventure, etc and if does well, make a franchise out of it.

Also ReCore 2, the first game had so much potential to do more and I would love to see them try again to make it the absolute best it can be

announce Gears 5 with no loot box BS and a buff Kait as the main character instead of JD

un-cancel Scalebound development

all 360 games are backwards compatible now

Let It Die ported to XB1

Release date on Crackdown 3. Seriously, I have $70 stashed away just for this game, but I donā€™t know how long I can hold it. Lol. :disappointed_relieved:

An official reveal announcement of either a sequel or a spiritual successor to Ori and the Blind Forest :smile: :grin: :blush: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want Project Scorpio exclusives.

Why?

If what Iā€™ve heard about it is true, than I wouldnā€™t want to pay $500 for a graphical upgrade and VR. Especially because I donā€™t like VR and Microsoft has said numerous times that they wonā€™t make games that only run on the Scorpio and donā€™t run on the Xbox One.

I would love this! Iā€™d also love an Xbox kart racer too. Yeah, I know the ideas totally ape Nintendo, but honestly, if theyā€™re done well, who cares? Maybe get Sumo Digital to do the kart racer, as I really enjoyed Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing: Transformed. Not sure who would do the Smash clone though, but Iā€™m sure they could come up with a fun roster of characters for it!

I also wouldnā€™t mind it if they announced original Xbox backward compatability. I know people will tag them with some ā€œtheyā€™re looking back, not forwardsā€ crap, but yeah, I want new games too. Iā€™d just like to play some of the older stuff as well, especially if weā€™re not going to be getting next gen sequels of some of those great games any time soon.

I mean, Iā€™d kinda like to play Jade Empire, Chronicles of Riddick, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, MechAssault, Crimson Skies, Kakuto Chojin, Tao Feng, Rallisport, Panzer Dragoon Orta (plus several other Sega exclusives), etc.

It wouldnā€™t be a huge deal if this didnā€™t come along at E3, as I really do want them to announce some cool new IPs and sequels to some of the many franchises theyā€™ve left withering on the vine, but itā€™d be nice to see someday.

1 Like

If weā€™re doing an Xbox/Microsoft All-Stars game, Iā€™d want a 3rd person ā€œhero shooterā€ type thing or vehicle combat.

If anything, my E3 wishlist from Microsoft Game Studios is short, but sweet:

Release date for Sea of Thieves (the sooner, the better)
Something NEW from Rare (itā€™s been too long!)
Something Killer Instinct related (even if itā€™s not Season 4, somethingā€™s better than nothing!)
Surprises (New IP, trying new things with mainstream IP, bringing back classics, etc.)

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2 (Not kidding, Ghoulies is my favorite classic Xbox game, & totally deserves a sequel!)

-Zenek

1 Like

I want to see lots more exclusives for xbox one. Not the ones we know about already.

Phil Spencer mentioned that story games arenā€™t so important these days but one of the last more recent games I played and loved was thimbleweed park which had great writing and a great single play experience. And right now Iā€™m playing resident evil o, I really hope thereā€™s more great single player games coming out because I donā€™t want to play with people online all the time. Sometimes I just want to get lost in a really cool world and story, like a good book. There should be more of those games IMO

I like games like sea of thieves and stuff but Iā€™m worried about all these online multiplayer-centric games. Because I had my little brothers over visiting this weekend and thereā€™s very few games that they could play together 2 player other than KI. I know of other games like overcooked, and stuff but there really isnā€™t that many with split screens or that you can play on the same TV which is a big bummer. Like Forza should be split screen on scorpio!! Because to me thatā€™s what makes consoles more fun than PCā€™s, is that you can sit on the sofa with friends or family and play games on the same screen. No fuss, nothing to set up. Thatā€™s something Nintendo does very well making sure their games like mario kart or even 3d mario world itself can be played co-op. But Iā€™m not a nintendo fan girl and I think both microsoft and sony should get more into this because itā€™s just stupid not to IMO. I understand that thereā€™s a technical side to it and that it needs to run the game at a lower frame rate or whatever, but it doesnā€™t matter. They do it on the nintendo and it works great (and that hardware isnā€™t as fast), we need more games like that to play with our friends and family in one room.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Honestly, my game playing experience is about 70% offline, by myself, 28% couch co op or local versus and about 2% online multiplayer. Maybe Iā€™m not a typical game player these days, I donā€™t know. But Iā€™d personally appreciate it if more games focused on single player and local co op / local versus.

Not saying everyone that likes online multiplayer should get short end of the stick, but if developers could even things out a little a bit, so local co op and versus werenā€™t getting short changed, thatā€™d be great.

Absolutely. Couldnā€™t agree more, especially in the first party lineup.

2 Likes

Yes we definitely need more local multiplayer!

3 Likes

Battletoads 3D, with simultanious 4-player local beat-em-up action.

4 Likes

I like it, but I only count 3 'Toads. Who is player four? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

-Zenek

Professor T. Bird? Princess Angelica? Either that or the Black Queen in one of those ā€œheroes and villain team up to face bigger enemyā€ type of deals.

Realisticly itā€™s probably gonna turn into a troll-a-thon but itā€™s totally worth it.

@MasterZenek

Maybe a butch lady toad named Boil.

1 Like

An all new Battletoads game would really be awesome with a variety of beat-em up levels and platforming levels, complete with online and local co-op play. A bonus would be to have a ā€œbuild a toadā€ mode where you could customize the name and look of your Battletoad for use in the game.

I would love to see an interesting new IP that isnā€™t a futuristic shooter. I was really excited for Scalebound but they had to shut down my dreams.

Killer Instinct season 4 would be nice but is wishful thinking at this point.

Long shot: Microsoft buys the Silent Hill franchise from Konami and resumes development on Silent Hills as an Xbox One/ Windows 10 exclusive.

2 Likes

I would be 10,000% on board with that. That would AMAZING!

Yeah, I wasnā€™t really even looking forward to Scalebound a ton, but it was still the IP I was most excited about, so that was a bummer. Iā€™d also like to see some new IPs that arenā€™t shooters (of any kind, really). If it had to be racing, at this point, Iā€™d probably rather see Turn 10 bring back Rallisport than see Forza 7, but I know which ones weā€™re realistically getting. I believe itā€™s already been leaked or confirmed or something. I could be wrong though.

Rukariā€™s already confirmed that KI Season 4 will not be revealed at E3, so you can safely disregard that hope for now. He said something to the effect that heā€™s going to E3 though, so I donā€™t know if that means he was talking about Crackdown, as I believe heā€™s the big guy on that board as well, but Iā€™ll still be sad if thereā€™s nothing KI related talked about at E3.

Thatā€™d be pretty awesome. My long shot always tends to involve MS purchasing Sega from Sammy and putting some money in to developing new iterations on some of their many awesome IPs like Virtua Fighter, Eternal Champions, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio, Streets of Rage, Nights, Virtual On, Skies of Arcadia, Shining Force and so on and so forth. :slight_smile:

If yours is a long shot, I donā€™t know what mine would be. Not sure whatā€™s longer than long shot lol.

1 Like

I think that Rareā€™s shelved survival-horror project, Sundown, wouldā€™ve been a ton of fun. Too bad weā€™ll probably never get to play a finished version of Sundownā€¦

Hereā€™s a link a YouTube video as seen in Rare Replay that explains what Sundown was going to be, but be warned- Itā€™s gross! Like, REALLY gross!!! :skull:

-Zenek

2 Likes

Bug Fix the Eternal sync issue.
ā€œYou cant Sync, but you cant loginā€ā€¦
ā€œYou can login, but you cant syncā€ā€¦
Devils advocateā€“

answer -2

Not from MS at the moment.
KI 4-

No more then a Hundred bucks more,
with a discount buyback program option.
[Itā€™s going to be DOA, for trendy hipster
fanboys].[quote=ā€œIago407, post:1, topic:21045ā€]
Anything else, feel free to mention below.
[/quote]

Yeah, instead of Corn Scorpio, a real
hand held device, but they have to
compete with Sony, butā€¦ oh sony has
one already-