What do you want to see from MS at E3?

Any old MS or Rare IPs you want to see them bring back?

Any sequels to newer IPs you want to see?

What do you want Scorpio’s price point to be?

Anything else, feel free to mention below. :slight_smile:

Perfect Dark 3 and Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2 please!

I hope we get new fighting game on only Xbox one like KI.

1 Like

Something that isn’t gears, Halo, or forza

7 Likes

Original Xbox rerelease as OG Xbox slim. It would play all og xbox games, use the og controllers, and has an adapter to use the og controllers on the xb1.

1 Like

Oh that would be pretty cool, no doubt!

Am I completely insane to want a new Kakuto Chojin or a new Tao Feng? I actually kinda enjoyed those back in the day. Maybe MS could wrestle the Weaponlord license away from Namco and get James to head up a reboot? Oh, to dream… :slight_smile:

But yeah, any new exclusive fighter on XB1 would be amazing. I’d love that!

Yeah seriously. Thing is, I like those games (well, Horizon, not so much Motorsport, which I know we’re getting this year), but having this holy trinity of games while other titles seem to be falling by the wayside dating back to the original Xbox… I dunno, I just need more variety and maybe not quite so many one-offs, ya know?

Some of those one-offs have been great. Lost Odyssey, Alan Wake, Kameo, etc (to name a few), which makes it all the more frustrating that we’re not getting sequels to any of those, while Halo’s on number 6, Forza’s on number 10 or whatever (if we’re including the Horizon games) and Gears will be on number 5 when that inevitably gets announced next year.

Again, they’re good games, but so are the three I just mentioned above. So are Fable, Conker, Banjo, Sunset Overdrive, Blood wake, etc. I don’t know if MS needs some new studios or what, but the fact that there’s actually somewhat of a backlash against three admittedly very good games in Halo, Gears and Forza should tell them something, not about those three games, but about their library. Phil seems to indicate that they’re listening on that, so hopefully we get some indication of that at E3. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perfect Dark & quantum Redshift.

Ooooh, that’s a good choice! Agree 100%.

1 Like

Some actual proper honest to god AAA first party and exclusive games. I’ve never seen a games company with so little first party titles.
I don’t want shooter/racing games.
New fighting/jrpg/ strategy games.
Lost Odyssey 2 please

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Agree 100% with all of this, especially Lost Odyssey 2! I’m really hoping for some good AAA first party games to be announced. I honestly don’t care about Sea of Thieves, Forza Motorsport 7, State of Decay 2 and Halo fatigue makes me care a lot less about anything Halo related they might talk about.

I could theoretically care about Cuphead and Crackdown 3, but I wouldn’t describe either title as something overly on my radar that I’m desperate to get my hands on. So yeah, not much hype there.

I was really hyped for and thoroughly enjoyed Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive and Ori and the Blind Forest. I was intrigued by Ryse, ReCore, Crimson Dragon (due to the developer pedigree), Quantum Break and Titanfall, but didn’t really get all that in to them.

Sure, other good games have come out besides those, but four years in, that’s not a huge list, especially I’m talking about the games I’ve actually anticipated and enjoyed and many of the games on that list have been out for a pretty long time, meaning that for me at least, this drought of great Xbox exclusives hasn’t simply been this year to this point.

I still play my Xbox a good deal because of Killer Instinct and the occasional multiplatform game, but after a solid initial roll out in the first year or so, it really seems like things have dried up and while I know I shouldn’t put too much of an onus on E3 to change that for me, I can’t help but feel like MS needs a really good show, and not just for me either.

1 Like

A trio of roided frogs in fetish gear fighting a dominatrix in S P A C E

3 Likes

New IP? They should have cool names like Wart, Bunion and Eczema!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mole, Boil, and, Pox

1 Like

Even better! I think that game would sell. The could call it… Hmm…

Fightfrogs?

C’mon MS. Make it happen!

But yeah, for real… A new Battletoads game would be AMAZING. Should be a side scrolling brawler? A 3-D brawler? Something else? Curious what they’d come up with.

3 Likes

3d-brawler and platformer with a hint of Metroid mania. Utilizing and maintaining all three toads.

1 Like

new IP, hopefully an RPG.

New software features, hardware discussion on Scorpio, huge content update for major titles, upcoming games, new IPs and word on developing games i.e Game Previews.

Some good new IPs. It seems like each year it’s more of the same. I want Xbox to release something besides KI that gets me as excited to own an Xbox as Bloodborne makes me want to get a PS4.

1 Like

I want to see them announce an Xbox themed Smash clone

3 Likes

A new vehicle combat ip would be nice.

Fink Style

1 Like