What could Orchid's Ultimate be

It’s not going to happen for obvious reasons.

Whauw, Kev
 That’s not cool.

You don’t seem to know what a feminist is and what feminism is all about, so if I were you, I’d shut up now and go learn what it actually means.

Feminism is about equality between men and women.
Saying you want Orchid to flash her tatas is like saying Jago should flash his willy.
That has nothing to do with those people who wants to de-sexualize female characters and want women to cover up. That’s not what feminism is.

Here’s the difference

If a game has sexualized female characters, but no sexualized male characters, a feminist would complain. Because it is unequal, unfair and disrespectful towards the female community. However, if there are male characters who are also sexualized, then the feminist issue is no longer, because then the male and females are on equal footing.

However, those who complain about the sexualization, even when it is equal between the genders, then those people are not feminists
 they are just people who dislike sexualization for whatever other reason. And if those people only complain about the female characters being sexualized, but not the male characters, they are called hypocrits.

If you’re going to form an opinion about a group of people, make sure you are targetting the RIGHT group of people, or you will appear ignorant. Also, blaming a whole group of people for something that only some of them do is even worse! True, there are feminists who are overzealous, but that doesn’t mean ALL feminists are like that! It’s like saying all Mexican immigrants are criminals or all Muslims are terrorists! It’s just plain and simply WRONG!

Anita Sarkeesian is indeed one of the worst offenders, but she does NOT represent ALL feminists!
Remember that.

1 Like

Yes! Let Jago flash his willy!!!

1 Like

Pay a comission to a fan-artist who take such requests.

That boob flash was her signature move in KI, so having it in there just for some laughs, “optional” wouldn’t be a problem. What that means is that she did that shittt back in the past, maybe now that she is 32 years old she does not do it anymore?

Iron Galaxy is not going to have Orchid flash her tatas at the opponent. Be realistic.

Air strike would be awesome. Call in air support and vaporize them with a missile.

More striking would be she takes off that Party City wig that has goggles sewn on with bald spots in the back

Lol just kidding notkidding

geez, is my topic that much of a problem

What about being mawed to death by her firecat?

So story wise what could you say that when she was 22 in KI, she used to flash but now since she is 32, she does not do that anymore due to being mature? Lol.

But seriously though, it doesn’t look that bad lol. Nothing is shown anyway don’t get what the issue would be doing it, just to make the game acceptable for the kiddies?

The reason why it won’t happen has nothing to do with lore or how it would look. The very fact she is boobflashing is enough for ALOT of people to yell “MISOGYNY!!!” at Iron Galaxy and Microsoft, and we have already seen how Iron Galaxy are changing things up to avoid any sort of such confrontation.

That’s the amusing thing. I strongly suspect that most who are asking for Orchid’s boobflash to be reinstated would have a fit if Jago or Thunder flashed their willies. lol You just have to look at the furore from male gamers over the sexualisation of FF Mobius’ male protagonist to see the double standards that exist when it comes to male gamers’ attitude regarding this issue. In the end, they ended up toning down the outfit, due to all the complaints from men regarding it. And most of these guys are likely the same people who see no problem with oversexualising female characters, and see any negative feedback regarding that as “feminism ruining video games”. It is pure hypocrisy.

Everything you said regarding feminism, is absolutely right.

2 Likes

aint 32 years old too old to flash? In original KI she was 22.

I’d much rather orchid show her power more than her Breasts- can’t make any sense ever in this game. If it were rash I’d get it

2 Likes