What are your KI nitpicks?

I disagree with those that say this because S3 is basically an entire new game. Between the lighting, music selection, new mechanics, game modes coming soon, and more characters at launch… I don’t think it worth less.

1 Like

I honestly always find this a difficult story…

The modes and lighting should not be counted in the season 3 pack as they are in the free edition. Same goes for shadow lab in season 2.

Minor note here: without season 2 there would have not been a shadow lab and without season 3 there would not have been a shadow lords mode and new lighting. Its just seperate from the ultra packs. However these functions have been added from the season 2/3 budget. So they might have an impact on other content that is created.

This leaves the only difference between the seasons is 5 less stages in season 3 but double xp and for now at least 18.000 gold (value $40 or something).

Now value wise season three is very good, as is season 2 and season 1. However how that ‘matters’ to you is personal. If you dont care about the double xp and 18.000 gold thats perfectly fine, just dont say the value isnt there, instead say you would have preferred something else. Or the value isnt there for you personally.

Personally I would rather have the 5 stages than the double xp and 18.000 gold, however I do appreciate them and have a use for them. And I wouldnt like to lose the lighting or a potential awesome mode in Shadow Lords, which we might have done without if other decisions were made.

1 Like

I did state that my list was MY bugbears regarding KI. I wasn’t speaking for anyone else. For me personally, Season 2 represented better value for money than Season 3.

I didnt specifically aim my text at you, but the quote fallofseraph took from your text does sound like its stating a fact.

Anyways, this is not worth arguing about so I’m out of this thread.

No hard feeling, right?

Just bought season 3, wich amounts to quite a good amount of my budget right now.

Only thing i’m asking is that they fix Kim Wu and Tusk faces, they look weird…

Pls IG Deliver<3

2 Likes

Not so much of a nitpick to the game but I wish IG and Microsoft had a bigger team to work on this game. Make it less stressful for them to do multiples things at once like they were in season 2.

1 Like

I thought it was just me. Character select screen is the worse for me.

Don’t worry about it happens a lot around here. :unamused:

There’s quite a few people who feel the same way regarding the value.

-Ultra speed could be toned down
-No music player
-ARIA doesn’t have a counter of some kind
-ARIA’s DP is a DP motion
-Kim thinks she’s tough stuff (pfft…bitch please)
-Hisako is still in the game
-SJ was actually made
-Ultras are basically a combination of a characters moves instead of being a bunch of new moves only available to ultras
-ARIA hasn’t kicked gargos’ ■■■ yet
-Lack of action adventure game
-a full length story mode
-people wanting eyedol back just because

I think that’s it.

1 Like

I absolutely hate that I feel like they take away from existing characters move set just to give it to new ones for example they took away fulgores HP laser just to give it to arbiter in a gun form this is bs

2 Likes

I have a suspicion that they took away Spinal’s ability to drain resources so they can give it to Mira.

4 Likes

Exactly and it’ll happen that way watch Why can’t both have it instead of just one then the matchup between those characters would both have the ability

2 Likes

DUDE!!! You too!!! I thought I was the only one thinking that!

1 Like

Now the major things in order :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Retros are ugly
  2. Accessories are ugly
  3. Didnt come to Windows fast enough (But I would still wait it out for better retros and accessories)
1 Like

Hair - Orchid, Sadira Wulf
Riptor - music (so boring that barely realize that’s playing)
Retro season 1 - almost all
Low Texture and close up
The arm of Maya and now Kim Wu during screen vs
3 stages only… WTF IG whyyyy for the love of gods WHY
Purple and green… jesus look at the site guys…I almost need 3d glasses to view the site!
bugs everywere
kimWu knee pad, just take off and its done!
Shadow Lab need some love!
No Zoom in the Customization screen (why remove it?)

3 Likes

I actually don’t like recapture mechanic. I find it really dumb. It’s either juggles or ground combos. Not juggle then go into a ground combo then easily cash out with not having to spend SM. Really really don’t like it.

No Shadow Jago in the Supreme Edition.

You Obviously don’t play a character who has a recapture.

I was waiting for someone to say that. No ARIA and sadira do not have a recapture. But frankly I’m glad.

Imagine how I felt when hearing Kim Wu’s intro for the 1st time!

I Got A Freaking Dragon!

Maybe it’s just me, but I think they (IG / American Company) don’t realize
that’s kind-of disrespectful! Think about it, it’s just a cleaned-up version
of saying,

I Got A ucking Dragon!

:no_good:

And I always thought Kim Wu was a JP Ninja (Original KI2 costume).
But when I 1st seen her New face (I thought, Bruce?), then seen a China
Stage, OK, she’s CN now. :confused:

But now that I think about it, I’m remembering how her KI2 theme sounded
and her last name is WU[!]
OOOOH OK, so she was CN the whole time! :astonished:

And I didn’t know Triple H was in The Game (no pun intended).
I was expecting Conan again, with Arnold voice over!

If they got one that would make them broken as F***