What are your KI nitpicks?

Nobody.

Cinderā€™s Shadow color is pink but the Pyrobombs are still orange.

1 Like

The ā€œbloodā€ embers that he sluffs off are still orange too.

Manā€¦ I know this may be a bit of a necro, but I have a fee little nagging pains that keep coming back.

-Kimā€™s Jacket and Miraā€™s Cloak not changing color (especially Miraā€™s cloak). This probably bugs me a lot more than it should, but its all but ensured I donā€™t use their default costumes apart from Color 1. Which is a shame, because I actually really like their default costumes. It makes it annoying to try out new combinations when I have to remember what colors and accessories are what because I canā€™t actually see in the select screen (Mira, darling, why you hurt me?)

-Still no KI2 music in practice mode. Iā€™d have figured it wouldā€™ve been a perfectly sensible combo: Season 2 released with KI2, so it makes sense that the classic soundtrack from that would be addedā€¦ Iā€™m still waiting. :crying_cat_face: Iā€™m not giving up hope though.

-Stages.

^Thereā€™s a nice blank space to mentally fill in my argument on that topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Replays not always working. Sad face.

3 Likes

I really REALLY would like the ki2 music in practice mode and also thought it would have come in season 2. Iā€™ve been saying this for like a year now and thought for sure it would have made it in any of these updates weā€™ve had :expressionless:
Also I wonder what made them want to have Kim and Mira have such a big piece of clothing that doesnā€™t change color ? None of the other characters have this, so Iā€™m genuinely curious as to why they decided those two should be like that.

3 Likes

personallyā€¦ i would love for ki2 music and ki1 music to be selectable in the music select screen for the game. As well as a Challengers Theme optionā€¦

(or the ki themes to play when you play the retro character it would be such a nice touch)

Thereā€™s something I really hateā€¦why? WHY they have set all shadow survival opponents with shadow skins?
I mean, I perfectly understand the reasons but, they ruined that mode.
Before it was sort of ā€œonline simulatorā€ with variety on characters playstyles.
It would be cool if they added colors also for users shadows instead of only standard colorsā€¦but noā€¦why add more variety if we can make all purple?
Iā€™m so upset by this decision I canā€™t even enjoy that mode anymore.
I love this game, I donā€™t understand why ruin something almost perfect choosing to not improve variety and instead taking out little, good, things replacing them with choices that flatten the experience.

2 Likes

*Not enough Stages (1 per character would be cool/alt version of every stage)
*No SLI/Crossfire support
*Kim Wus face

Other than that I cant complain - I love the game and it keeps me coming back

2 Likes

You know what really grinds my gears? Hitboxes that donā€™t line up with the attackā€™s animation.

1 Like

I agree thats why, I wished they didnā€™t hinder it so much. IHeck, its no wondor why I donā€™t us it much for Sabrewulf.

1 Like

Remember when that move was 0 frames? I sure do.

Well it was never 0 frames. 6frames but post freeze it was unblockable like a shadow dp.

Overpriced characters is my nitpick.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a big one, but still a valid point.

Season 1 look still lurking around!