What are you watching?

Hmm…didn’t know that. Learn something new every day.

the author is a dirty old man dude. he wrote a scene in daenarys’ turf where they had some kind of sex dance at a ceremony. basically the dancers were ■■■■■■■ the 9 hells out of eachother with tribal music going on and then for the finale the guys all tossed the girls into the air and stuck their ■■■■■ out so their pussies can land right on them and give em one good last thrust all at the same time.

yeah, i get what hes tryin to do, but ya know…thats not something i can take serious. he basically wrote about guys playing ring toss with chics. LOL. so now, the old ■■■■■■ is playing sado masochism with everyone by taking more than 5 years to give us the last ■■■■■■■ book!

1 Like

Sex sells :wink:

Rogue One came out on Vudu yesterday so I’ve just finished watching it. :slight_smile:

LEGION!
It’s flippin’ amazing. Finale next Thursday(UK), and season 2 is green-lit.

SSquad was great, loved Harley, but she gets annoying after watching the movie more then once.

Last week the family watched the Evil Dead for the first time, and yesterday we watched the Evil Dead 2. OMG that movie was hillarious!! The scene where Ash was fighting his posessed hand in the kitchen was just the best! :joy:

Anyway, tonight we’re following it up with Army of Darkness, so I’m expecting lolz to be had.

Edit: Many lolz were had!!
:joy::joy:

Check out this awesome Friday the 13th fan film…“Never Hike Alone”…its really good! Lots of great fan made films out there on youtube these days! The kids and I are watching it now…they are into it!

Cool stuff. I’m always amazed by the talent and dedication people have in producing these things.

I actually stumbled on these by accident while looking around on YouTube. I used to LOVE watching both these shows as a kid:

Really brings back memories.

oops posted in wrong thread