What are you playing?

Honestly I really dont…LOL…even though its what I grew up on …I cant stand it. I dont understand why its so popular and loved.

HOw is it? Im currently playing Walking Dead S3, Ive beaten S1 and S2 as well as Game of Thones (Which is amazing!)

Obviously it’s new so only the 1st part of season 1 is out, but I like it.
With that said, I’ve liked every Telltale game I’ve played so I may be biased. lol

1 Like

Everyone…“Neir Automata” Demo is awesome! I was surprisingly entertained as was my family when I played and beat the demo. Shittt…if I had $60 to blow I would have bought it right there!

If you have a PS4 you should at least download the free demo and give it a go… even if thats as far as it goes we enjoyed it for the 30-40 mins I played.

Has anyone played Use Your Words? I picked it up on XB1 and played it with the family, and OMG it was so hillarious.

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting back into some gta san andreas.

I haven’t tried it yet but it’s definitely on my list.

1 Like

Today I’ve played both Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Mario Kart is Mario Kart, but with battle mode. I do like some of the noob settings they added. It’s really good for my 4-year-old. He was actually finishing races instead of driving in circles or the wrong way, and sometimes not even in last place.

Puyo Puyo Tetris can be pretty intense. @thunderb3e was playing Big Bang mode against me…and man it was fast and furious. My head still hurts, but in a good way.

1 Like

Marvel Heroes Omega with PSYLOCKE

until I start giving fierce Poison KissSlaps 5.16

I’m spending all my time with Enter the Gungeon still. I don’t know why, it’s hard and I’m terrible at it. But you can play in bite size pieces.

Played a bit of KI Gold yesterday. Really helped me appreciate the controls in the current KI. There were some weird inputs, and they were a lot less forgiving in a lot of cases.
Glacius was still really fun though.

I will say though that KI Gold had an excellent training mode for the time. And finding that it used the same Dojo music was the icing on the cake

1 Like

Im finally coming in on the end of Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City. Its really hard but very awesome! The main issue I have with Dark Souls is the online douche bags that either invade and use cheap techniques as if they are skilled or summon you and hide or dont pull their weight.
Darkeater MIdir is so Fn hard…I haven’t beat him yet, not sure if I can solo.

Been back on Bloodbrone too

Going to try the Prey demo later.

Playing Smash bros with @Jeffron27 my nieces and nephews.

Games on my phone have kept me away from my consoles lately. That will change when Injustice 2 comes out.

THe Prey Demo is Fn hard man! The music is killer though! Awesome job by Mick Gordon.

But yeah the game is really intriguing and makes you solve the questions… what and why are you there for?
I basically ended up rage quitting for a bit because the weapons just suck compared to the mobility of the" monsters".
Ill try again later… between Dark souls ringed city and Nioh…I dont need anything right now too difficult LOL

2 Likes

In the meantime I got into kingdom hearts 2 for ps4 and it’s very fun.

2 Likes

Well the first Games with Gold for May are here: Gianna Sisters and Force Unleashed 2. Been meaning to try Gianna Sisters because I liked the idea but never did pull the trigger on purchasing it, and I’m curious to see how/if Force Unleashed 2 builds on the first game.

Be prepared to be thoroughly disappointed. I groaned when I heard it was one of the free titles. Definitely want to try Gianna Sisters though.

Currently juggling Bulletstorm, The Cave, Super Mega Baseball and Yooka-Laylee.

Give Giana Sisters a go. It’s pretty fun and challenging (the first boss I’ve found is a right pain in the bum). It revolves around Dimension Swapping basically, platforming and switching characters on the fly.

There’s a really fun dynamic where if you switch between sisters, the soundtrack switches between Electronica and Metal. I also think it’s funny that the “Cute Sister” character/soundtrack are in a Hellish Nightmare World , while the Punk Sister/soundtrack switches to a happy Fantasy realm. It’s as if each one is inhabiting the other’s vision of Hell :laughing:

Though it looks like me not spending money on FU2 (Hilarious how that’s it’s initials) was a good decision

1 Like

Gears 4 mostly… hanging out in TDM lobbies playing sets inbetween working on freelance stuff. pretty much always down to play with folks as long as they’re cool.

playing KI and Overwatch otherwise. need to get back into Titanfall 2. my girlfriend wants to watch me play through both Bayonetta games again since i’m better at those games than everyone in the house combined :3

This is basically the entire reason I want to play the game. The music sounds really really good. Dimension switching is becoming really common in platformers, and I enjoy the mechanic a lot (Guacamelee was super fun, so is Outland).

1 Like