What are you currently listening to?

Figured I’d mix up my usual fair with a bit of Old School Hip Hop.

1 Like

and fish go blub…

1 Like

A bunch of sad songs.

R.I.P Gregg.True pioneer of Southern Rock

2 Likes

personally I think “Clockwork” from Castlevania 3 would be awesome to hear on a harpsichord, as it’s what it sounds like what it was meant to be played on, but I haven’t been able to find anyone playing it on one on youtube.

1 Like

1:40 is absolutely my favorite part!

1 Like

MEGADETH - Holy Wars…The Punishment Due

1 Like

I feel like this often :grin:

1 Like

received the new birthday massacre album today. id post up stuff, but i dont want to be a jerk and leak it 8 days ahead of release :smiley:

WHo?? Never heard of her? lol

1 Like

they’re part of my “get laid” music collection. shes pretty cute, you wouldnt like em at all man

i am however going to start digging around for more thrash metal, got any ideas?

There are a couple of newer thrash bands I like (well, New as in the last 10 years, opposed to 80’s/90’s stuff).
Warbringer, Lazarus AD, Havoc, Toxic Holocaust, Evile, Bonded by Blood, and Municipal Waste have all put out fum stuff in recent memory.

And if you’re looking for more Old School fair, I’ve got a pretty good selection in my head. Exodus, Testament, Overkill, Sodom, Demolition Hammer, Uncle Slam, Sacred Reich, Torture, Vio-Lence Flotsam & Jetsam, Kreator…
Damnit now I’m gonna go on another Thrash binge

1 Like

Ive been listening to Unleash the Archers… good stuff. Also Morbid Angel “Gateways to Annhilation”

1 Like
1 Like

Remember when they put Eddy in Tekken 7?

1 Like

Is this the best song of 2017?