What are you currently listening to?

66Samus drum videos

Unleash the Archers - Demons of the Astrowaste

Seven Kingdoms - Decenium

2 Likes

Im actually good friends with the current drummer of King Diamond. ( Matt Thompson) His band Shaolin Death Squad and my band mercurial used to play a ton of shows together here in the LA-TX area.
Its so cool that he landed the dream gig of playing with the King!

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

Thats awesome.I was fortunate enough to meet the King twice,was quite an experience!

REALLY? Where at? He lives outside of Dallas in Plano/Denton TX area.

I seen them play in Fort Worth and New orleans. But Matt and I have played prob over 20 shows together.

I met the King at a show in Jersey many years ago and at Madison Square Garden in New York when he played with Maiden

WOW! Whats your favorite album? I prefer King Diamond over Mercyful Fate,

King D - Abigail and Them are my favorites . As for the newer stuff with Matt on drums - Abigail 2 is my favorite.

Andy LaRouqe is just an amazing guitar player and producer. His solos on Deaths album Individual Thought Patterns is why I even listened to King Diamond for the first time.

Mercyful Fate - Melissa is my favorite.

1 Like

Love both,so tough to choose.

Abigail from the King and probably Fatal Portrait followed closely by Melissa by Fate

I wasnt a huge fan of Abigail 2,probably because Abigail was just so much of a ■■■■ classic and it was too hard for it to even compare/match up to,but it is still good.

Yeah I agree Abigail 2 isnt Abigail 1, but Abigail 2 is better than Puppet master, Give me your soul please, and ??? Going blank right now. I thought there was another one in between those.

Oh I love House of God. Such a great story

1 Like

Puppet Master is probably 1 of their weaker albums(imo).All groups have them though,they are allowed 1 lol

Rock On :+1:

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I’m totally a goofy goober :grin: