What are the things you find annoying in KI?

KI is a great game and well balanced for the most part. However,somethings I find simply annoying. Not unbalanced but just annoying to deal with. What do you find annoying in KI. I find cross ups that are really fast makes me a bit salty easily like Riptor’s tail flip and Glacius instinct puddle punch.

The short hit stun mid combo and opponents mash breaking but they end up getting a shadow counter or instinct. Or even worse a grab. all 3 are breaker attempts but due to me inputting a linker off a manual not quit perfect enough they get 1 of the 3 mentioned above.

Im assuming thats why it happens…its usually while Im either coming off a manual or light ADs. this didnt happen as often as it has now that S3 dropped.

that and online opponents that are jerks

2 Likes

I find annoying when players go crazy mashing everything over your character as if they are a fly around you. The pressure is insane and I think in a reckless way most of the time. It’s like they aren’t playing but going crazy on their offensive gameplan and sometimes gets me and I just stand still blocking to see what on Earth they’re doing. I recently recorded a guy that was on his danger bar using Rash and he looked insane jumping around the screen, I just stayed kind of still and mashing heavy eclipse until I got him. It’s like I don’t have the will to play against this ppl =(

PS: When you see sparks on Glacius teleport you know he’s comming behind you, I love when they try this just to confuse me. But amazes me that some players will try it over and over again even though I 'm punishing them.

1 Like

Rash’s Wrecking Ball >: (
I know it has been balanced, but I still hate it!

2 Likes

Characters that don’t have to time their command grab set ups differently on hit or on block. For example Raam and Thunder have to time their grab set ups differently if the normal they used to hold you in place hit or was blocked, you can’t just do the same sequence and have your command grab land all the time as long as it’s not dodged. Other characters like Kan-ra and TJ for example don’t care if they hit you or you blocked, you’re getting grabbed either way.

3 Likes

I love all the BS left/right mixup in this game. I’m not saying it unfair, just keeps me interested because I love shenanigans, lol.

What I find more annoying is player’s sending salty messages. I do tend to troll a bit, and they accuse me that I just use the same move/combo over and over. Well, It’s there fault for allowing me to get away with it, and not forcing me to do other things, :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

Things i think annoying in KI:

-Tea-bagging.
-Peeps who’re tea-bagging, then got crushed by me afterwards.

That’s it.
Rest are balance things.

2 Likes

Auto correct. At times I know exactly where the next attack is coming from but my character can still be facing the wrong side. I have missed quite a few crHP because of this too. Sometimes I don’t even blame Shago anymore, lol.

6 Likes

I get annoyed when when people mash a special after combo breakers. Like I thought we were suppose to play neutral but I guess not. Last is shago why you dive kicking after a break you know if I block your minus a billion.

1 Like

Someone using Kryll storm on me

Although I love to use it on others too

1 Like

-Thunder’s reversal

-Riptor’s tail flip

-Spinal’s teleport cancels

-Hisako’s air enryozen

-Tusk’s deflects

These are all balanced mechanics, but they are so annoying to deal with.

4 Likes

^ here here i’ll raise my drink to all of that, and probably add Jago MK. Wind kick

1 Like

Guest characters.

6 Likes

-Spinal and Shago’s teleport shenanigans (especially spinal)
-Tusk’s deflects
-Glacius’ cross up puddle punch (especially when hail is out)
-RAAM’s command grab
-Rash’s tongue and wrecking ball
-Any character that has huge reach when I’m playing as a character who doesn’t (looking at you Hisako)
-Riptor’s tail flip
-Sadira’s instinct bs
-Sabrewulf and Riptor refusing to get off my a**
-Omen’s fireball bs

Still love the game though

1 Like

this is not exclusive to ki. its normal 2d stuff, in no 2d game you get command grabbed while stuck in block or hit stun. ra and tjs “grapples” are slower on startup thus allowing more “tic throw” situations

1 Like

Gargos

That character as a whole annoys the fk out of me when i play against him, once he manages to get both minions its the most rage inducing experience on fighting game’s history

2 Likes

that also a thing on 3d fighting games like tekken, so i like to think its a general philosophical thought in most fighting games. but in street fighter 5 gief has throw combos on hit stun now (but not on block stun) so i also like to think that not ALL 2d fighters follow that rule

1 Like

1.When I assume opponent wants wants to frame trap/reset me, and I am going for grab, but game assume I was breaking light and due to not grabbing opponent, reset actually comes to fruition smh.

2.Glacius.

3.Riptor tailflip crossup.

2 Likes

Hes annooying, with his minions…

But he’s so stylish…

1 Like

-Jago plus frames (WHEN IS IT MY TURN lol)
-Sadira (Come down here and fight me lmao)
-Spinal/Fulgore ( good teleporting characters have no place in fighting games)
-Costumes

2 Likes