Weird Collections

So now do ANY of you guys have ANY weird collections by any chance?

One weird collection that I currently have would be my credit card collection/my collection of credit cards particularly those with cool, neat, amazing, and awesome as well as colorful, creative, artful, and unique designs on them (and most of them are still unactivated too) :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: :grin: :+1:

Mugs
&
Miscellaneous cartoon stuff.

1 Like

I collectā€¦ Moneyā€¦ :wink:

I do have hundreds of old Gamepro and EGM mags from the 90sā€¦

2 Likes

I collect antique poison bottles.

2 Likes

Nike Air Foamposite shoes. Dragon Ball Z blu rays. Coasters from the bar I work at on nights.

1 Like

I have an extensive collection of electronic cables ranging all the way back to 1978.

3 Likes

You and my fella should talk.

I have a lot of creepy dolls from my goth days that I just canā€™t seem to part with. shrug

2 Likes

I collect Dreamcast, PSone and Saturn games. Not sure why those three in particular, but yeah, I try to find the better titles here and there. I wouldnā€™t say my collection is huge by any stretch, but Iā€™m getting there. :slight_smile:

My lady and I also collect shot glasses. Not horribly abnormal, mind you. But whenever we go anywhere outside of our usual places, we usually get one.

1 Like

Transformersā€¦mostly the Classics lines of them, but Iā€™ve got a little bit of everything from the originals (generation 1) on. I havenā€™t counted how many I have, but I believe all total by this point would be well over 500 individual transformers.

2 Likes

I collect a ton of thingsā€¦here we goā€¦

Michael Myers masks and memorabilia ā€¦ I have 8 ranging from mass produced to 3 that are hand made and paintied by artists ( also Jason masks and other halloween costumes)

Game of thrones figures - I have the enitre 2 season sets of the nice figures and also 4 seasons of he mini mystery pops figures

Metal maniacs magazineā€¦ I have every issue from 1994 to the final year 2009 or so.

Rock biography books- I have about 25 rock bios from Ozzy, Slash, Sammy Haggar, Tonny iommi and moreā€¦

Cds, vinyl and tape from a wide variety of rock , metal, death metal and black metal bands spanning the 70s to now. I also have many signed by the artists themselves from Dimmu Borgir, Death, Morbid angel, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Children of Bodom, Deicide, Cradle of Filth, Nevermore, Symphony X, King Diamond, the Faceless, Nile, and many more

Metal drummers drum sticks- Gene Hoglan, Pete Sandolval, Richard Christy, Matt Thompson, the Children of Bodom drummer ( Odd Finnish name I cant spell), Hell Hammer, Nick barker, Goatwhore, the faceless, and a few Im forgetting.
Live band set lists- very close to the drum stick list aboveā€¦

KI figures and memorabiliaā€¦I even have the old strategy guides from 94-96

Guitars - 67 Fender stratocaster, 92 Jackson Randy rhodes RR1 USA, 98 Jackson 7 string Dinky,
2007 Schecter Damien, 2012 Dean Mustaine Rust in Peace VMNT, 2002 Ovation tanget onyx acoustic, 2000 Yamaha fretless bass, Dean Dimbag bolt and my prize 2009 BC Rich Chuck Schudiner Stealth

2 Likes

So that means he collects credit cards too, I presumed? :wink:

No, he has a crap tonne of cables, like a huge metal barrel full in the spare room, he wonā€™t throw any out if theyā€™re in bad condition or obsolete either, I often joke he has a problem.

I just remembered I collect cinema tickets, like I donā€™t like binning them, ever, I think mine go back to the year 2000, I have them in a scrapbook along with things like band autographs, photos, travel tickets and any paper based memories (band flyers, holiday brochures, museum booklets, etc.) After collecting this stuff for years, Iā€™m pretty pleased with my eclectic little scrapbook of memories. :grin:

2 Likes

Mine are a bit more organized than that. I also repair them, so that if I should need them, theyā€™re ready to be used.

2 Likes

You should have words with him for me, we have a twine ball made of cables. :joy:

1 Like

I used to play the clarinet when I was really young, so I collect reeds forā€¦reasons unknown to mešŸ˜‚. I donā€™t have any desire to pick it back up but I just collect the reeds, ā€œJust in caseā€.

I also collect horror movies, old and new because that is my favorite genre of film if that counts a weirdā˜ŗ.

3 Likes

Not much of a collection but I canā€™t find it in myself to part with my useless Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Digimon trading cards. Even though I KNOW Iā€™ll never use them at all.

3 Likes

The Biggest Ball of Cable Twine/Twine Cable in England (You and your fella should make a song about that if you want to AND if you understand the reference behind the name/title too) :laughing: :joy: :wink:

Ah, Weird Al, took me a little longer than it should have to realise. :joy:

1 Like