WE MADE IT BOIS! (Goodbyes to S2)

Crap, I keep forgetting it’s leap year. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just to torment us for one more day…

I still believe that although both teams discuss all areas of the game together, the two teams take turns making the characters, if not in their entirety then substantially.

#CONGRATULATIONS!

We Made It!

Thank you guys for being a part of this thread!

But it has come to an end!

They have announced the Arbiter Stream, and the rest of the news is set to drop tomorrow!

Unless some craziness happens, this thread can go ahead and die out :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. Untill February 29, 11:59 PM,

This thread will not die!

Party Crashing, Friggin’ Dragons, Wort Worts, and DAHs, are almost upon us friends…

XD

1 Like

“Friggin’ Dragons”

Updated it! :slight_smile:

dam you no!!!

http://netx.net/assets/hoover-dam-07083.jpg

2 Likes

Lol

That’s so cringey. I hate her dialogue so much. If they do make more foreign characters I hope the at least keep their native language instead of making them Americans and completely throwing their heritage out the window.

you’re talking about two completely different things. If she is American, she isn’t a foreign character - just one with a particular heritage. Hisako and Sadira are both “foreign” given that they’re not from America at all, but Kim is an American woman with Korean (right, Korean?) blood and ancestry. Very very different.

I personally love her Dialogue. Very Sassy. I don’t have to trash talk, Kim does it for me. XD

2 Likes

Is she though? Her stage doesn’t look like she is in America. Of course she could be in a “Chinatown” “Koreatown” but that just seems like a waste of not adding a foreign country if they want to add foreign like atmosphere.

Of course even then it would be weird if she is learning to be the Dragon guardian in America which is why she speaks English. That’s just as awful as making the last samurai Tom Cruise. That’s some Hollywood junk that Chris Rock spoke about last night.

This could explain a lot about her. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Maybe we will get multiple storyline endings like KI2?

LOTS of new accessories???

I wouldn’t say that exactly. She isn’t a white American girl who goes to Korea and becomes the dragon warrior…

This is the opposite. It’s not like “American” is an ethnicity. It’s one direction they could take the character. You don’t have to like it but it’s not “whitewashing.”

That’s really lame. Her stage, her apparel, her martial arts is all foreign and then they cop out and make her American. I could have accepted if she learned English as a second language in her home country. It seems as though they are making her American and indeed in Chinatown/Koreatown or maybe schooled abroad. If she was schooled abroad I’d still think she would have master of that countries language.

Kim has a full set of Korean dialogue you’ll hear her mix in with her English lines. The mixing wasn’t near final in the preview, so her Korean dialogue was almost never heard.

11 Likes

@TempusChaoti dropping knowledge bombs as usual.

(Would that these forums had a BibleThump emote. One would most certainly have been used here…)

Side note: really hope the “friggen dragon” intro stays - I thought it was a lot of fun :smile:

3 Likes